Going to order myself some Hella Supertones
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Going to order myself some Hella Supertones within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So it's come to the point where I now know someone who will install mods, I can't tackle easily myself, ...

So it's come to the point where I now know someone who will install mods, I can't tackle easily myself, for a great price with great quality. I'm going to order a set of Supertones, but I'm really not sure what color to go with. I have a 2011 WRB STi sedan. If anyone has pics of a 2011 sedan with supertones please post!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I like tater tots
    Last edited by EJ257; 12-29-2012 at 09:52 AM.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

2013 WRX Premium SWP HB Stage 2
    1976 Corvette Stingray black
    2008 WRX Basic CBS HB TRADED IN
    2002 WRX Basic WRB SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    You can't install horns?
    Some people, like my Dad, have irrational fears of electricity. He is constantly afraid of being electrocuted so I do all electrical work around the house and on our vehicles. I have another friend, I did all his aux. lighting wiring because he is not confident in himself to do it right no matter how much I try to walk him through it. To each his own.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by SKI.WRX View Post
    Some people, like my Dad, have irrational fears of electricity. He is constantly afraid of being electrocuted so I do all electrical work around the house and on our vehicles. I have another friend, I did all his aux. lighting wiring because he is not confident in himself to do it right no matter how much I try to walk him through it. To each his own.
    The instructions included are pretty easy to follow. Just take your time
    Last edited by EJ257; 12-29-2012 at 09:53 AM.

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

Haha! That is exactly what I keep telling my dad. He even admits that he understands that but can't shake the fear of shock. I wonder if he had a jolt from an outlet or something when he was young. Haha

I Support ClubWRX
    He should get help. It will be great bonding time.
    Last edited by EJ257; 12-29-2012 at 09:53 AM.

+ rep for making me laugh

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    So it's come to the point where I now know someone who will install mods, I can't tackle easily myself, for a great price with great quality. I'm going to order a set of Supertones, but I'm really not sure what color to go with. I have a 2011 WRB STi sedan. If anyone has pics of a 2011 sedan with supertones please post!
    do you have any color theme right now? on my 06 WRB i have blue/gold of course so i bought red supertones and just painted them gold myself.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

I Support ClubWRX

I just installed mine yesterday. It was fun haha. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356791818.250974.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	110658

I can probably install these myself, but already had a wiring mishap and now my interior lights don't work, and when they are switched on (light is still not lit up, but I'm guessing power is being drawn) the key FOB doesn't work. I'm done messing with the electric in my car!

Not to mention I'm not too sure on how to get the bumper off (I've made an attempt in the past, but couldn't easily figure it out and i gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    do you have any color theme right now? on my 06 WRB i have blue/gold of course so i bought red supertones and just painted them gold myself.
    As of right now, I don't really have theme. As I said I have the WRB sedan, I have front mudflaps which are the red cutting boards from IKEA, then my wheels are white (probably won't be staying white)

I Support ClubWRX
    in that case i'd leave them red or make them white if you choose to keep the white wheels

desiree

I Support ClubWRX

Taking the bumper off is super easy. Watch a video on it and you'll be able to figure it out. I was surprised how easy it was. As for the interior lighting there has to be a fuse somewhere for it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    Not to mention I'm not too sure on how to get the bumper off (I've made an attempt in the past, but couldn't easily figure it out and i gave up.
    Hella Supertones Easy Install - 2011/2012/2013 WRX - NASIOC

desiree

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.