Going to order myself some Hella Supertones - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Going to order myself some Hella Supertones within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 Hella Supertones Easy Install - 2011/2012/2013 WRX - NASIOC Ahh, another thing that makes me DIY ...

Ahh, another thing that makes me DIY install's difficult. The only computer I have is my school computer, which is so blocked its not even funny. literally I can only use google chrome, every other browser is blocked, and this is THE only forum that's unblocked.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Captain James of the SS Impreza has gone down with the ship Drews's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike193 View Post
    Not to mention I'm not too sure on how to get the bumper off (I've made an attempt in the past, but couldn't easily figure it out and i gave up.
    It's really not hard. The clips can be a pain and you'll probably break all of them (I buy them in bulk from the dealer just because they are cheap) but it's fairly simple. If you're concerned with making them match, you can always mount them somewhere they are not visible on the exterior.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #Eleventy,000,000,000|N.E.R.D. Member 20,000
    Stable: 2014 Hyundai Veloster Turbo (Matte Grey), 06 LGT, 03 WRX, 98 RS, 00 OBS

Resident Clubdub Debbie Downer. I'd love your ideas if you kept them to yourself. Subarus suck, get a new wife.

Never argue with idiots. They'll drag you to their level and beat you with experience.

I just painted and installed mine today without taking the bumper today...its a two person job if your not going to remove the bumper

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12