Coloring Hella Supertones

This is a discussion on Coloring Hella Supertones within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I know people have sanded and spray painted their hella bezels but my question is has anyone used these: Hella ...

Coloring Hella Supertones

I know people have sanded and spray painted their hella bezels but my question is has anyone used these: Hella 2 Decal Vinyl Stickers 9" Horn Disc Supertone WRX STI EVO Beep Loud | eBay ?? They are probably very cheap material though it says otherwise. I wouldn't want a glossy look which these would provide but figured I would see my options before proceeding.
    2013 SWP WRX 5-Door
    2005 OBP WRX 4-Door SOLD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    ????

Those stickers are for the "Hella" logo, as pictured, and are 9". How would those have any impact on the actual horns?

You do realize the red grills on them unscrew off easily, right? Just sand them a bit, primer, and rattle can the look you want. Not that hard, and they sit behind the grill anyway. It would seem you're overthinking this by a wide margin...
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

Lol relax! I made a mental mistake. Didn't read the ebay listing all the way through.
    2013 SWP WRX 5-Door
    2005 OBP WRX 4-Door SOLD

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm not upset, I was genuinely confused there for a bit, lol. Seriously, though: primer and rattlecan, you can do it!
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth