Reasonable price for 3M clear bra? And tinting windows?

This is a discussion on Reasonable price for 3M clear bra? And tinting windows? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Sorry if this was discussed numerous times. I called a couple of places around the bay area and i been ...

Sorry if this was discussed numerous times. I called a couple of places around the bay area and i been getting quote of $650 to $750 to do a standard package (front bumper, side mirrors, partial fender and fender). Is this a reasonable price?

Also was quoted $200 for tinting two back door windows and rear trunk window, does that sound right?

I am new to these, i never had to get clear bra or tinted windows before.

this is for a 13' hatchback

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Not sure about the Bay area for Tint, but over here on the East Coast you can usually get all 5 windows tinted for less than $200...that seems a bit high.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

I payed 175 for 3M tint and 600 for the 3M clear bra in Tucson, AZ. Probably will be a little more due to the fact you are looking in the Bay Area. For the clear bra, that also included door handle cups, and door edges as well as mirrors.

I Support ClubWRX
    I live in Maine, but I paid $280 for all around tint (I have paid less but feel like the quality was less too), and was also quoted at $300 for clear bra but passed (bad call on my part).

Here in Las Vegas I paid $500 for all windows tinted but the windshield and 3m clear bra covering front bumper, 1/4 of hood, both fenders, side mirrors and top of rear bumper on my '11 sedan.

The shop was Eco tint. Best customer service and install I have ever experienced from a shop. They have nothing but excellent reviews on google and I would recommend them to anyone.
    2011 Base WRX