Decals '13 wrx

This is a discussion on Decals '13 wrx within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I saw a thread on here a little while back just after picking up my new SWP 5 door and ...

Decals '13 wrx

I saw a thread on here a little while back just after picking up my new SWP 5 door and it was a SWP WRX but had a red wrx decal on the drivers side stock side skirt. I liked the look of it, subtle, but don't remember who's car it was. I anyone knows can you point me to the thread?

I have the decals, but no I'm nervous about putting them and thinking about two color shades of my white down the road (especially down by the side skirts) any thoughts? Will these produce any negative affects down the road on my paint?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sure it could affect paint in the long run...dirt and grit and such can get caught around the sticker.

Plus just by looking at it...I honestly don't think I like how it look. But, that's my opinion of course
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Decals '13 wrx

Yeah, I agree, I held them up to the car and definitely not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

These decals won't affect the paint. Look how many vehicles around have decals and signs on them.

Yes. It will affect the paint.

The paint not covered by the sticker will age faster (become dull and oxidized) and gradual swirl marks will appear so if you do take the sticker off, it will be like a tattoo. (you can polish it out though)

How I know?
    This was my last car...
    2013 WRX Plasma Blue Pearl