Trying to decide on what WRX to buy?Color and style?

This is a discussion on Trying to decide on what WRX to buy?Color and style? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I know this comes down to personal preferance but theirs 4 cars im interested in and they are at 3 ...

Trying to decide on what WRX to buy?Color and style?

I know this comes down to personal preferance but theirs 4 cars im interested in and they are at 3 different dealers and all between 1 to 2 hour drives. So i figured i get some insight and opinions on here to maybe help stear me in a certain direction and help make a quicker decision instead of driving all over the state. First i like both the Sedan and the Hatch equally for different reasons i like the look of the sedan a little better but i still like the look of the hatch. I think the hatch would be more practical for me as i have 3 kids and am a advid hunter and outdoors man! But this is not a hatch vs sedan thread it more about what color combo and style would look the best and look more like a performance car. I like Hot looking cars that look Fast and probably going to do MODs and some appearance upgrades to the car and plan on keeping it for a long time so i want the best looking one! So far my options are all 2013's Silver sedan WRX, Grey hatch WRX ,WR blue Hatch WRX, Crystal black WRX sedan. These are the options that are available to me at various dealers! What do guys think would look the best?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    WRB hatch

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Thats the one thats in mind as looking good and standing out the most! LOL.. Glad to hear someone say it! But im wondering if its because of the color? ummm?

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    well, i'm biased. lol i also dont like grey/silver and black always looks filthy unless you wash it every 5 minutes. so that leaves us with WRB!! lol

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    well, i'm biased. lol i also dont like grey/silver and black always looks filthy unless you wash it every 5 minutes. so that leaves us with WRB!! lol
    LoL.. Ya i hear ya! I had a black 300 SRT8 and could never keep it clean! I love the WR blue color the best. But like the Sedan style look a tiny bit better! I was looking at pics of your car Really nice buy the way!

I Support ClubWRX
    i love the look of the hatches so i would suggest that one
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackwrx View Post
    i love the look of the hatches so i would suggest that one
    Seems like alot of people love the Hatches! More then i expected from reading older threads and just over all opinions. For me not counting color its a toss up! I really like the way the Sedan looks.. has a longer sleeker look more sports car sedan style to it. Where the Hatch has a more rugged Rally cross utility style to it! As far as color goes i do like the WR Blue alot as ive seen it in person a couple times. There is one Plasma Blue Sedan that i didnt put on my list that is a fair distance away but ive never seen that color in person and its out of state. Looks really dark tho like kind of on the black/purple side. I would imagine it would be hard to keep clean just like black. So it looks like the 2 easiest to get a hold of for me as far as driving distance would be Silver sedan 46 miles, WR blue hatch 72 miles, plasma blue sedan 74 miles. Those are the 3 closest in my price range.

I Support ClubWRX
    I have obsidian black pearl and it sucks to keep clean but looks great if it is. If I had to pick another colors I would go with swp or the plasma blue
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

I have obsidian black pearl and it sucks to keep clean but looks great if it is. If I had to pick another colors I would go with swp or the plasma blue
    Oh i agree black looks great! My 300 srt8 was black and it looked sinister! But like stated is a pain to keep clean. Ive never seen the white in person I dont typically like white cars. With that said from pics ive seen it looks like a off white with a pearl hu.. Id really have to see it in person! I heard the the plasma blue looks mean but im sure just like the black it will be hard to keep clean. I do want something with color to it for this car so it still is an option! I know i could get a silver Sedan i just dont know if i dig that color or not for this car! Ive seen pics posted of silver some look really good but then i see silver in a different pic and im just like naaa... I think for my tast the WRX's look really good in flashy colors like the WR blue.. Only one i could find in that color is a hatch! I might actually end up going with a Hatch!!! Unless a Sedan pops up in a nice color that i like! We shall see....

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Zman13 View Post
    Oh i agree black looks great! My 300 srt8 was black and it looked sinister! But like stated is a pain to keep clean. Ive never seen the white in person I dont typically like white cars. With that said from pics ive seen it looks like a off white with a pearl hu.. Id really have to see it in person! I heard the the plasma blue looks mean but im sure just like the black it will be hard to keep clean. I do want something with color to it for this car so it still is an option! I know i could get a silver Sedan i just dont know if i dig that color or not for this car! Ive seen pics posted of silver some look really good but then i see silver in a different pic and im just like naaa... I think for my tast the WRX's look really good in flashy colors like the WR blue.. Only one i could find in that color is a hatch! I might actually end up going with a Hatch!!! Unless a Sedan pops up in a nice color that i like! We shall see....
    The white is great in person IMO, if you have time to wait then you should be able to order one any way you want it.
    2011 Subaru WRX Premium
    1988 Ford Mustang GT
    2000 Jeep Wrangler TJ

The white is great in person IMO, if you have time to wait then you should be able to order one any way you want it.
    From what i hear these cars take forever to get in when you order them exactly the way want it. I really just want a Base model Sedan in WR blue! Cant find any around only Sedans are the silver and plasma blue, black and a premium white. Found a hatch in WR blue and with me being an advid outdoors guy with kids and a performance car nut seems like a good option! Its like a fast sports car bread with an outback and thats their baby! Plus i like the fact that Subaru's racing team uses the Hatch. Be nice to go to the rally races and see your car flying around!

Just got a silver hatch today - I know, boring right? I like the blue, grey, white but more than anything I want to be lost in a sea of silver. The anonymity factor will save you points which will save you insurance and think of the all of the performance mods you will be able to buy because you went stealth.

Black - love it, but impossible to keep clean in a 4 season climate - blue is great but you might as well hang a "ticket me first" sign on it - I loved the white but it is pearl and really hard to match on any paintwork and eventually you'll probably have to at least do some touch up. my 2c. enjoy it whatever you get.

Re: Trying to decide on what WRX to buy?Color and style?

Randomly pick color, head to paint shop straight from dealer, repaint firetruck red.

Red is awesome and quite rare to see on a Subaru.

Posted from a fone.

Quote Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
    Just got a silver hatch today - I know, boring right? I like the blue, grey, white but more than anything I want to be lost in a sea of silver. The anonymity factor will save you points which will save you insurance and think of the all of the performance mods you will be able to buy because you went stealth.

Black - love it, but impossible to keep clean in a 4 season climate - blue is great but you might as well hang a "ticket me first" sign on it - I loved the white but it is pearl and really hard to match on any paintwork and eventually you'll probably have to at least do some touch up. my 2c. enjoy it whatever you get.
    Dude dont get me wrong some silver cars can look bad a$$! My buddy has a 2005 charger R/T in silver with 22 inch black wheels dark tinted window and some other du dads blacked out and a tune with MODs and that car is sick! I just have never seen a Silver WRX in person and i just know on some cars it could look very plain! Im just trying to ask what car and color would look the best since all my options are far away and its going to be hard to compare them all in person for my self. Im sure your car is sweet!