Roof rack setup (pics please!) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Roof rack setup (pics please!) within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i'm surprised that more people aren't using rocky mounts since they mount to any set of crossbars....

i'm surprised that more people aren't using rocky mounts since they mount to any set of crossbars.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Here's my setup...OEM crossbars (plasti-dipped black), Inno Medium fairing, Inno INA387 slim fork bike rack

I need to know exactly what to buy to get a roof rack set up like naked_dave1 setup. (Top). I have a 2012 wrx hatch. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mason.lichfield View Post
    I need to know exactly what to buy to get a roof rack set up like naked_dave1 setup. (Top). I have a 2012 wrx hatch. Thanks

I know this thread is old but I've been searching the net and can't find any definitive answers. Anyone know the biggest cargo box I could put on my 11 wrx hatch? I'm looking at the Thule Force XL (the XXL is just huge) because it can fit 198cm skis and that is smallest box I could go. Any input would be great, thanks!
    2011 DGM WRX HB

Cobb AP w/ Torqued Performance Stage 2 map, Cobb SFI w/ box, TurboXS Catless DP, Invidia Q300 CBE, Cobb Knob, Kartboy STS, Kartboy F/R Shifter Bushings, TiC Pivot Lever Bushing, TiC Linkage Bushing, RA Mudflaps, 20% tint, Red Outline Tail Light Overlays, Kenwood Double Din CD/DVD Player, Kicker Speakers

What is a less expensive alternative to a yakima rack for an 03?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123