Special Edition Rally Armor Flaps

This is a discussion on Special Edition Rally Armor Flaps within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; So I just got a DMG 2013 Hatch and I want to get some mud flaps for it and have ...

Special Edition Rally Armor Flaps

So I just got a DMG 2013 Hatch and I want to get some mud flaps for it and have been looking at Rally Armors and have been undecided on what color to get and I just saw that they have special edition breast cancer ones with pink writing. Looking for peoples opinions on what color to get and wondering if the breast cancer ones will make it look different and stand out or if it will be tacky. Opinions and GO!
    2013 WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got blue....i got the WRB wrx. As for the dmg pink could be cool if you can pull it off. Otherwise i personaly think red could deff work.

Lettering not flaps
    Last edited by JayBee09; 10-27-2012 at 12:58 PM.
    Stink-Eye Mob #270
    Enjoy your driving.

Get red lettering! Red is better than blue
    2012 SWP 5door Premium!!!

Re: Special Edition Rally Armor Flaps

Bump anyone else

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX

I Support ClubWRX
    I have a silver '11 hatch and got the dark grey lettering....looks great, don't see why it wouldn't look as good an DGM
    Stink-Eye Mob #39
    N.E.R.D. Operative #8

I have a DMG hatch and got the black ones with the dark grey lettering, it's very subtle and super sexy. I swear I had to upgrade my windshield wipers just because chicks were throwing their panties onto my windshied every couple of minutes - it was hard to see!

How often are you going offroad?

Re: Special Edition Rally Armor Flaps

Quote Originally Posted by TankerTruck View Post
    I have a DMG hatch and got the black ones with the dark grey lettering, it's very subtle and super sexy. I swear I had to upgrade my windshield wipers just because chicks were throwing their panties onto my windshied every couple of minutes - it was hard to see!
    I do like panties being thrown at me ive been debating on a black and grey theme and i think you just sold me!

Quote Originally Posted by mcdbrendan View Post
    How often are you going offroad?
    Not very since I moved outside DC but there always doing construction here so there's always gravel and bits of broken tar on the road

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX

Hey, it's not always planned off-roading where the flaps are useful. Last night I had to make the drive to drop off my kids to the in-laws who still had power (we're here in MA and we lost power for a bit). There was tons of pine needles, leaves, small branches, big branches, and soaking wet chicks throwing their panties and the mudflaps kept most of that junk off the car/underside throughout the trip. It wouldn't have stopped any big branches from doing damage, but it definitely helped some of the tropical storm road debris.

Of course, the trip back alone might have involved some generally fun drifting on quiet wet back roads... and the muds didn't work as well there for some reason.