wrx spoilers vs sti spoiler
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on wrx spoilers vs sti spoiler within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Do the wrx spoilers holes match up perfectly to the sti wing holes on the sedan or is there extra ...

Question wrx spoilers vs sti spoiler

Do the wrx spoilers holes match up perfectly to the sti wing holes on the sedan or is there extra drilling that needs to be done????

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Specify year.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

I would also like to know I have a 09

FMS

Quote Originally Posted by 09wrxgirl View Post
    I would also like to know I have a 09
    If you have a sedan and want to put the 11+ STi Wing on its do-able but requires patching of the trunk.
    OPEN 7 Days a week|We match and beat advertised prices and sales|855.447.8288

AOL Instant Messenger: FlatlineMotorsports.mason@gmail.com

Link: Flatline Motorsports Online Store
    Link: Flatline Motorsports Facebook

Yeah the 11+ is not a perfect fit. Probably easier to swap trunks with someone.

I have an 09 WRX, anyone wanna swap??? =D

i have a 12 and just qurious if anyone knew if the holes from the giant dish they give match with the sti wing i dnt wanna end up buying a new wing only to see holes all under it

Quote Originally Posted by EuroWRX22 View Post
    i have a 12 and just qurious if anyone knew if the holes from the giant dish they give match with the sti wing i dnt wanna end up buying a new wing only to see holes all under it
    You can swap the whole trunk. I think the WRX will cover the holes from the STI, but if you put an STI over a WRX, the holes will be there since there's more surface area on the WRX spoiler.

Wanna swap??

U have a clean trunk and my trunk is blue

Aww =/ just thought I'd ask

The wrx wing is not swapable.ith the sti wing. wrx wing has holes in the middle of the trunk under the wing they wud need to be patched

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.