Does anyone need help with the 08-10 Foglight install

This is a discussion on Does anyone need help with the 08-10 Foglight install within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I have video of the stalk install, partial trim removal and all that jazz... I don't have the pop in ...

I have video of the stalk install, partial trim removal and all that jazz... I don't have the pop in for the lights on tape, but I do show where I zip tied my splash guard and explain what to do when you're under there...

Personal I thought the Subaru instructions sucked, so if this would help anyone I'll edit and post it
    Zak
    Stink Eye Mob #35
    '09 WRX Hatch
    COBB Accessport: TP Stage 1 Tune
    3" COBB Single Tip Catback, COBB Shortshifter, 1/2 Bilstein Lowering Springs, Perrin Strut, Whiteline Sways, 18x7.5 Enkei Ev05

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Zak
    Stink Eye Mob #35
    '09 WRX Hatch
    3" COBB Single Tip Catback, COBB Shortshifter, 1/2 Bilstein Lowering Springs, Perrin Strut, Whiteline Sways, 18x7.5 Enkei Ev05

Thanks Zwalk, I was planning on doing this, but I dont think I can get underneath the dash like that with my bad leg.
    I might just get the dealer to do it.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by chipset35 View Post
    Thanks Zwalk, I was planning on doing this, but I dont think I can get underneath the dash like that with my bad leg.
    I might just get the dealer to do it.
    The only moment you need to get under the dash is when you remove the steering cover. Otherwise the install is quite easy. But if the dealer is installing it for a total cost of around $300(including parts) I'd not bother doing it myself. In any case the fog lights will have to be aimed.
    T0ny
    2011 WRX
    2012 FXT

The Big 2011/2012 Mod Thread

Ooh,hang on. That is the throb of a turbocharged flat four engine. A sound which,all over the world,heralds the imminent arrival of a moron - JC.

ok, you convinced me.... I say damn the leg!

It's not too bad just put that seat way back and lay down you should be able to keep the leg extended still while you lay back and look around
    Zak
    Stink Eye Mob #35
    '09 WRX Hatch