Does anyone know where to buy retrofit Head light asembly ready to plug and play?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Does anyone know where to buy retrofit Head light asembly ready to plug and play? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just Bought my first Subaru.. 2012 WRX Hatchback.. I live up on the mountains in Aspen CO, and I have ...

Cool Does anyone know where to buy retrofit Head light asembly ready to plug and play?

Just Bought my first Subaru.. 2012 WRX Hatchback.. I live up on the mountains in Aspen CO, and I have noticed that low beams are not really bright. I don't want to just change the light bulb on it. I would like to retrofit the whole headlight assembly. If you anyone has any ideas it would greatly appreciated! Happy shifting to everyone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Here you go:
    Morimoto Retro-Quik System - Complete Retrofit Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc

These is a bolt-in swap. No cutting needed. It adds high quality bi-xenon projector assemblies (the xenon high beams add to the existing halogen high beams, which remain unchanged). Just select the 08-11 kit. Your 2012 will work.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I want to do this too... PLEASE let me know how it goes if you do it.
    2012 SWP 5door Premium!!!

Re: Does anyone know where to buy retrofit Head light asembly ready to plug and play?

Same here. Let us know!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

I did mine. Came out pretty good. The rotation is off by like 1-2* but not a big deal (probably mfg defect). It's def worth it but very time consuming.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.