Does anyone know where to buy retrofit Head light asembly ready to plug and play?

This is a discussion on Does anyone know where to buy retrofit Head light asembly ready to plug and play? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Just Bought my first Subaru.. 2012 WRX Hatchback.. I live up on the mountains in Aspen CO, and I have ...

Cool Does anyone know where to buy retrofit Head light asembly ready to plug and play?

Just Bought my first Subaru.. 2012 WRX Hatchback.. I live up on the mountains in Aspen CO, and I have noticed that low beams are not really bright. I don't want to just change the light bulb on it. I would like to retrofit the whole headlight assembly. If you anyone has any ideas it would greatly appreciated! Happy shifting to everyone.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Here you go:
    Morimoto Retro-Quik System - Complete Retrofit Kits from The Retrofit Source Inc

These is a bolt-in swap. No cutting needed. It adds high quality bi-xenon projector assemblies (the xenon high beams add to the existing halogen high beams, which remain unchanged). Just select the 08-11 kit. Your 2012 will work.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

He who shall be last, shall be sideways and smiling... - Jeremy Clarkson

I want to do this too... PLEASE let me know how it goes if you do it.
    2012 SWP 5door Premium!!!

Re: Does anyone know where to buy retrofit Head light asembly ready to plug and play?

Same here. Let us know!

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2
    2013 WRX Sedan DGM

-Paul

I did mine. Came out pretty good. The rotation is off by like 1-2* but not a big deal (probably mfg defect). It's def worth it but very time consuming.