Anyone had luck with paintless dent removal? (pic inside) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Anyone had luck with paintless dent removal? (pic inside) within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; neat. and judging from your pics, it looked a lot worse than mine. i may consider doing this in the ...

neat. and judging from your pics, it looked a lot worse than mine. i may consider doing this in the near future. thanks for the quote

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

All the new car dealers use independent PDR guys on their trade in cars. Drive around in to back lot and under some shade tree you will see a guy in a little Ranger PU with his little tools working on the cars. This is why you never see any door dings on the used cars at good dealerships. I have used PDR many times..always great results.

Amazing what a PDR expert can do these days. I guess a bonus for having the metal so thin on our cars
    2007 WRX Wagon - Maddad Whisper Dual Tip, Swift Wagon Springs, KYB Excel-G Shocks
    2004 Acura TL - 6 Speed - Stock
    1998 Mustang SVT Cobra Convertible - Modified
    Display of Speed

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    He fixed all 9 dents on my hood for $150.
    He gave u a very good price for the hood I guess it was a package deal, I do the same with my customers too.

They do have "Package deals" Like 25, 50,100, and maybe up to 500 dents...These guys follow hail storms across the USA

Quote Originally Posted by Adrian8 View Post
    They do have "Package deals" Like 25, 50,100, and maybe up to 500 dents...These guys follow hail storms across the USA
    500 dents is usually a loss on one panel insurance company have a problem paying th labor we've done then but it's let like pulling teeth they don't like to pay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12