Subaru WRX Forum banner

Lets see your Ice Silver Wrx's

75K views 136 replies 50 participants last post by  beerdrnkr 
#1 ·
Post photos of all the ice silver wrx's!

#102 ·
Has anyone found a spray paint that will match close to ism? I'm going to paint my Hella horns silver.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using Tapatalk

#105 ·
Found it on eBay, like most of my stuff. However the guy who use to make them do not sell anything anymore on eBay. It costed about 45$ and I don't know where you live but local shop in my area can fabricate the carbon fiber if I give them exact measurements. Then you can apply vinyl to it, for your lettering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#106 ·
Found it on eBay, like most of my stuff. However the guy who use to make them do not sell anything anymore on eBay. It costed about 45$ and I don't know where you live but local shop in my area can fabricate the carbon fiber if I give them exact measurements. Then you can apply vinyl to it, for your lettering.

Ahhh thanks. Yours looks great. I'm in south carolina and not sure where I could get something like that done around here. I'll have to keep looking but thanks.

#115 ·
Did you guys paint the badges on the front fenders ? or buy them black and replace ? if you bought them are the stock ones easy to remove ? i just picked up a 2011 liver wrx beginning of this month... this is my first subaru and don't even know where to begin to mod lol... going for looks not fast as this is my dd... i have my cobra for the summer time. thanks for the help in advance

#116 ·
If you are referring to fender badges (just behind the front wheels) Its probably easier to just buy the design you want. There are lots of options for designs and styles out there. Personally I ordered some carbon fiber badges with vinyl decals in the same color as my paint. Im still waiting on them but I've seen the look on other similar cars and I like it. This is obviously the easier option and they are held on by 3M tape so easy to apply. Here is where i found my carbon fiber badges 2010 - 2014 Subaru WRX Carbon Fiber Fender Badge I will post pictures when I get them. If you are crafty then you probably wouldn't have a problem with pulling off the existing ones and repainting. However if you want to do them right and make the look last the best option would be to clean them well and do a few layers and clear coat. Maybe someone who has painted themselves could comment on this exact process.

#121 ·
That is spark silver it's a narrow body. The Impreza I bought my Mom is the same color.
Mine is Ice silver. Bronks subaru WRX has an Ice silver car to.
Check the paint code in the VIN.

#123 · (Edited)
View attachment 172122
Since the last time I posted here...Invidia dual N1, Rally Armor mudflaps, cobb short shifter.
Looking good!
You just need some Black limited edition WRX badges.
Ice silver is my favorite color for the GR body style.

#132 ·
Here's mine at the moment. 20% tint, mishimoto intake, all interior lights replaced with l.e.d's, low beams and c lights replaced with olm's, custom stereo, lots of sound deadening.

Upcoming mods will be olm drl's, c light drl wiring harness from subispeed, crank pulley, ecutek tune, exhaust, more audio goodies, smoked tail lights, debadging, and side markers smoked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.