The dreaded first scuff/scrape/smudge/ding - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on The dreaded first scuff/scrape/smudge/ding within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I curbed my wheel the day I picked the car up - it was pretty stress free after that. The ...

I curbed my wheel the day I picked the car up - it was pretty stress free after that. The stockers have been relegated to winter duty now anyway, time for some summer wheels/rubber!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got my '12 sti hatch in July and almost cried when I got door dinged at the lake. Found a guy who made it just like new in 15 min! But just today I was getting on a ferry and lightly curbed the front passenger rim. I'm so upset! Is there a process for a possible semi repair?

Curbed my rear passenger rim the day I bought mine.

The dreaded first scuff/scrape/smudge/ding

The day I brought home my 13 sti my son was swinging around a fiberglass flag and put a small chip in the edge near the gas door. Lol I just laughed cause I was wondering when I would get the first chip or scratch.

Registered User Subaru-Mopar-Luv's Avatar
    The previous owner of my car was plowing through snow to get to work one day and there happened to be a sign stuck in the snow. He smacked it and put a sizable crack in the front bumper. Damn Subaru winter capability!
    Speed never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you. -Jeremy Clarkson

Bugeye Mafia Member #419

I Support ClubWRX

Cracked and scraped my front bumper in some deep snow myself. Still bothers me, but the dings from idiots in parking lots bother me a lot more. I guess the only good this is I'm less worried about it now.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

I Support ClubWRX

I used some bondo bumper repair kit to patch up the cracks for my bumper it's just resin and a wire type sheet so far holding up pretty well
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL

cflip2x 2012 WRB WRX

I Support ClubWRX

Quote Originally Posted by cflip2x View Post
    I used some bondo bumper repair kit to patch up the cracks for my bumper it's just resin and a wire type sheet so far holding up pretty well
    I will have to give that a try. Was it pretty easy to do?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
    -Noah

2009 Spark Silver Metallic Sedan - Stage 2+

Stink-Eye Mob #91

Help Me with My Build Thread : http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-sedan.html

I Support ClubWRX

Really easy just have some extra Popsicle sticks to help spread the resin apoxy mix
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL

cflip2x 2012 WRB WRX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12