Front Lip? Tips? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Front Lip? Tips? within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by brfatal It's ~0 to your door for a piece you can paint with a rattle can. And ...

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    It's ~$300 to your door for a piece you can paint with a rattle can.
    And that is...? Good? Bad?

I have been looking around for front lips (that are not as subtle and sleek looking as that one) and they are all in the 4-500$ so I am guessing it is still a fairly good deal. I wonder how long the shipping would cost.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'll confirm this for you because I have been looking for a nice simple front lip for my 04 WRX too. Yes, you do need to buy the STI side splitters if you plan on buying the v-limited style lips. Most of good lips require the STI side splitters, which will run you at least $150.

Good luck on the search...I've been considering the Greddy front lip for the 04 WRX, which does not require the STI side splitters.

Banned
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Generic View Post
    And that is...? Good? Bad?

I have been looking around for front lips (that are not as subtle and sleek looking as that one) and they are all in the 4-500$ so I am guessing it is still a fairly good deal. I wonder how long the shipping would cost.
    It's an inexpensive option. Someone on NASIOC just said they ordered it and got it 2 days later (in the US). I have no idea how.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12