Subaru WRX Forum banner

daytime running lights

5K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  subarudave99 
#1 ·
Hey I have been searching but cannot find how to disable the running lights on a 2002 wrx.

I also have a question about those aftermarket hid headlights. how do they look? is there a kit I can use that it completely plug and play?

thanks.

#2 ·
You can unplug it in the engine bay. If you are in front of the vehicle look at your top left bay area. There should be a small metal box, rectangular shape, that says Caution/hazardous or something of that nature. Unplug the clip attached to it and tuck the wire way. That should disable yoru daytime running lights.
Can't help you on the hid kit, don't have one.:sadwave:

#8 ·
behind the glove box will take you 2 min including removing the glovebox if you need to. you can see a pic of mine in the new member hangout i have 10000K i got them at sharphid.com plug and play all the way.

#9 ·
Helpppp

i have a 2008 impreza 2.5i. my DRL's are my Highbeams just very dim!! My Low Beams are a plug and play HID kit!!! i want to disable my DRL's. how do i do it. i found the Module under the airbox and disconnected it and the DRL's dont come on what sow ever. what this i hear unpluging it car HARM my Low beam HID kit??? and do the 2008s have the glove box thing like every1 else is sayn???

PLEASE HELP

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.