headlights n jun eyelids
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on headlights n jun eyelids within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; i wont to know why r the jdm headlight r so damn expansive? is the any knock off brand that ...

headlights n jun eyelids

i wont to know why r the jdm headlight r so damn expansive?

is the any knock off brand that sell this giid looking headlights?

as for the jun eyelids it said "these eye lids contour to the factory halogen headlights (not for HID)" so does that mean they cant work with any HIDs?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

What? Giid?

Please edit your post so that it doesn't hurt my eyes trying to overcome the spelling errors.

DUB
    Quote Originally Posted by leonwrx13 View Post
    i wont to know why r the jdm headlight r so damn expansive?

is the any knock off brand that sell this giid looking headlights?

as for the jun eyelids it said "these eye lids contour to the factory halogen headlights (not for HID)" so does that mean they cant work with any HIDs?
    Quote Originally Posted by leonwrx13 View Post
    I want to know why * the jdm headlights are so damn expensive?

Is there any knock off brand that sells this ?giid? looking headlights?

As for the jun eyelids, it said "these eye lids contour to the factory halogen headlights (not for HID)" so does that mean they can't work with any HIDs?

Looks like DUB has a future in translating ebonics!

JDM headlights are expensive because they are rare, in most cases are made by the OEM and because they look awesome. You get what you pay for!
    Hawk-Eye alliance #052

I'm also into photography!
    Check out my photos: My Flickr

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i've noticed that in every single thread you make, you always have something to say about things being expensive.

owning and modifying a car comes with a price. sure once in a while you can get deals on things, but other than that, you need to accept the fact that this hobby IS NOT CHEAP.

eventually you're going to have to fork out the cash, and if you're unwilling to do so, you'll just have to keep your car stock.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    i've noticed that in every single thread you make, you always have something to say about things being expensive.

owning and modifying a car comes with a price. sure once in a while you can get deals on things, but other than that, you need to accept the fact that this hobby IS NOT CHEAP.

eventually you're going to have to fork out the cash, and if you're unwilling to do so, you'll just have to keep your car stock.
    And learning to spell. Don't forget learning to spell could save money too.

You want cheap parts....GET A HONDA!
    Bugeye Mafia Member #171 For Life No Matter What It Takes

the jdm headlights have the highbeam where the eyelid would be where as the usdm version the blinker is in that spot. i'm trying really hard for a good run on sentence, but i just can't do it very good. so i guess i'll just have to settle for poor grammar and no caps..... lol

ps
    the jdm lights are expensive and have the wrong beam pattern. so even if you get some, they are still wrong. do it right the first time so you won't hear the "glare this and glare that" speech

on a more helpful note...If you go and buy a set of certain edm headlights they will be the right beam pattern and little less exspensive.
    Bugeye Mafia Member #171 For Life No Matter What It Takes

i've never seen edm lights cost less than the jdm's. if you know where, let me know!!!!! i'll smack some tsx projectors in them for a real hid experience.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.