Subaru WRX Forum banner

DIY front lip on WRX for $8

192K views 82 replies 49 participants last post by  02Wrx-ripper 
#1 · (Edited)
Spent 45 min installing DIY front lip... below are pictures from the install. Give credit to Satrya @ nasioc.com.

See less See more
#6 ·
i love doing "free" DIY stuff involving stuff from home depot and lowe's n such. however, whenever i do it, i feel hella embarassed and ghetto that i'm doing it lol.

one time i made myself a homemade grill and asked one of the dudes at home depot for help finding it and he was like "what's it for? you're roof gutters??" and i just couldn't get over the embarassment of saying that it was for my car hahaha

#14 ·
Ghetto is barely the word for it. :whoa:

However, your ingenuity is impressive. The pictures look decent, so who is to say something's wrong with it?

#22 ·
Garage bottom seal is pretty durable material and is flexible. It won't crack. I've had OEM and Track dog racing air splitter, but I like this lip the most. I can always get a new one when it breaks for $8. :)

#26 ·
I don't know why people think that it's ghetto... it's done many times by a lot of people at nasioc.com. It doesn't look as bad as some people think.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.