Philly Detailer

This is a discussion on Philly Detailer within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Looking for a local detailer in the Philly Area. Some one what could details over the weekend. Also, what would ...

Philly Detailer

Looking for a local detailer in the Philly Area. Some one what could details over the weekend.

Also, what would the ball park be for a detalier?

thanks,
    Rudy
    Power is nothing without control

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I used to detail up near wayne pa which is out on route 30, there is a nice shop right accross the street from the blockbuster and taco bell, they do an amazing job im not home till the summer tho.....

vwwanksta,

thanks for the tip! I actually used to goto school around there (VF) anyways yea heading out there would be alright just as long as I either had a ride home or they could do it in the same day say 8hrs or less

anyone else?

I know there are a lot of services called details on the go i was in one this past summer where they come to your work/home bring it to their shop and then return it to you, i did some porsche, lotus, benz's a lot of top end cars and a lot of normal cars, i can hit up my friend if u want to see what the deal is if he is still doing it....

yea that would be cool... what's the going price? secondly how's the craftmanship???

Quote Originally Posted by Deznuts05
    yea that would be cool... what's the going price? secondly how's the craftmanship???
    The price is usually very nice such as around 150$$ i know thats extremely low compared to the main line shops but they dont really care about the money they care about doing a sweet job. They have done tons of the same size of your car they do it all by hand which is hard to find anymore. They are all fire fighters and love cars and we have been doing it before we were 16.
    I know this is like the standard stuff he does for that much
    Exterior
    Pretty much standard stuff
    -Takes out small scratches (he has his own formula that works amazingly)
    -Washes the car and wheels, and the wheel wells
    -Does a base wax which he usually lets you decide what kind of wax u want on it (compound/liquid) In the summer time i know he waxes the windows also to help with the bug marks
    Interior
    -Vacums everything
    -Dry foam's the carpets to get out the stains if any
    -He uses all "armor all" solutions for cleaning your seats and puts on UV protection onto your leather, basically anything inside the car gets cleaned
    -Cleans all the windows inside
    -Also I think if your trunk is empty he will do your trunk which is nice and cleans out the any build ups near door hindges....

If you want some pics I have some of an sl500 he did and a white B5 passat

He will come to you or meet you where ever such as work and leave his car there and bring urs to either his parents house where he has his set up

Pics would be cool

and yea $150 sounds pretty decent

thanks!

rudy

Here are som crappy photos of my other car he is trying to locate the one with the sl500 also he thinks it is on his laptop

but here is my b5 passat which he ramped to change my oil and work on my wheels and the wheel wells....

Last edited by vwwanksta69; 02-14-2006 at 12:29 PM.