ClubWRX.net Stickers - Page 4
Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX.net Stickers within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Oh wow that actaully looks pretty good the way you put it on, I'm going to put oen up on ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Oh wow that actaully looks pretty good the way you put it on, I'm going to put oen up on the back of my car like that now!
    Tim
    Admin

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    HA HA. I started a trend. Thanks for the compliments.
    Kurlee Daddee
    (THE ORIGINAL)

You could also put them in the top center of the back window in the black area. That is where I was going to put them originally.
    Last edited by KurleeDaddeeWRX; 03-16-2003 at 05:17 PM.

Any word on the last round of stickers to go out? I put my SASE in the mail many many weeks ago (at least 3-4). Did mine get lost in the mail (or stolen by some jealous mail man)?

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello,

I still have a couple of envelopes waiting to go out and you're probalby one of htem, i'll try to get them out this weekend. Sorry I've been really busy with everything taht's why... but I'll make sure all the sticker gets out this weekend and if you don't get it by next weel send me a PM and i'll take care of you.

thanks!
    Tim
    Admin

Houston, TX / Athens, GA -at the same time!
    I Support ClubWRX
    yeah the stickers can take a while, but thats cause they're just so popular you know, im suprised i don't see clubwrx stickers on more cars...even non-wrx's, and since BlazinWRX is doing this as a free service to all us clubWRX members, he deserves major props for getting the stickers out to everyone

-Robert
    Silver 911
    WRX's older brother

Great thanks. I wasn't complaining (although it might have come across that way. Just asking. I would just send out another SASE if it got lost or something. That's all. Thanks again.
    -Jim

Originally posted by BlazinWRX
    Hello,

I still have a couple of envelopes waiting to go out and you're probalby one of htem, i'll try to get them out this weekend. Sorry I've been really busy with everything taht's why... but I'll make sure all the sticker gets out this weekend and if you don't get it by next weel send me a PM and i'll take care of you.

thanks!

I agree. Just figured most people said it took them around 3 weeks to get them. I'm just anxious that's all. Gotta have them on before the beach (June 14th)! Gotta advertise right?? =)

I definately appreciate the fact that they're available AND that they're free. Although I'd even pay for them if that were the case. And BlazinWRX does deserve much appreciation for it.

Originally posted by Penguinking
    yeah the stickers can take a while, but thats cause they're just so popular you know, im suprised i don't see clubwrx stickers on more cars...even non-wrx's, and since BlazinWRX is doing this as a free service to all us clubWRX members, he deserves major props for getting the stickers out to everyone

-Robert

Ahhh... BlazinWRX you sent me the wrong stickers. I'll have to send you another SASE.

I Support ClubWRX
    Oops I'm sorry, what happened? Did I send the wrong colors? If you want just PM me with your address and the color you want and I'll just send out another set for you. Sorry for the trouble.
    Tim
    Admin

Tim,
    I sent you a PM. I really appreciate it. Thanks!

I just got mine,

They're AWESOME, I can't wait to put them on. I just need to wash my car and decide where they're goin. Will post pics when they're on!

Thanks again, this is so quality!

Originally posted by BlazinWRX
    Oops I'm sorry, what happened? Did I send the wrong colors? If you want just PM me with your address and the color you want and I'll just send out another set for you. Sorry for the trouble.
    Thanks again Tim. I got them in the mail yesterday. I'll put some pictures up once I wash it this weekend and once I decide where to put them.

what colors do they come in?

I Support ClubWRX
    white, silver, blue, black right now... please follwo the directions and send me the stamped self addressed envelope with the desired colors. I still have some envelopes that I have to send out so those of you who are waiting i haven't forgotten about you.
    Tim
    Admin

sweet ill send it out right away