ClubWRX.net Stickers - Page 18
+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX.net Stickers within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; bump...

bump

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Registered User TheFugitiveMind's Avatar
    yep....stickers...he he he
    2006 Aspen White STi
    Stage 2 Open Source Road Tune
    A bunch of bushings from TiC

could i get an address to send my SASE to?

thanks
    CGM 2004 Subaru WRX STi

Registered User TheFugitiveMind's Avatar
    Free ClubWRX.net Stickers
    There are a lot of great members on this board who take pride on being a part of this community. That is why ClubWRX.net is giving out stickers for absolutely FREE! Here's how you can get your FREE ClubWRX.net Stickers:
    1. An SASE (Self Addressed Stamped Envelope) consists of two envelopes. Basically one envelope is used to mail the returning envelope.
    2. Mail the SASE to: ClubWRX.net Sticker Request, 21 Carlyle, Irvine, CA 92620.
    3. State your Name, Login Name, City, State, Zip on the return envelope.
    4. Include ClubWRX's mailing address on the top left corner of the return envelope.
    5. State how many of each colors you want on the return envelope below the returning address (our address). The colors available now are silver, white, and blue. Each person is entitled to request 3 stickers per car and up to 6 stickers per request. DO NOT WASTE THEM!
    6. Remember to put a stamp on the return envelope.
    Do not send an e-mail to us about the free sticker request. We appreciate your support for the club and we will send the stickers to you as soon as we receive it through the mail. The reason why we asked you to send a SASE is because we cannot bare the time and the cost of postage after having paid for the stickers. Please visit our vendor Importhookup.com becuase they helped making this program possible. If you would like to make some donation to keep this program running for other members please click the link below.
    2006 Aspen White STi
    Stage 2 Open Source Road Tune
    A bunch of bushings from TiC

i send my request about 4 months ago and you guys said that you were out and im hearing some people got it? Could i have a update plzzzzzz

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm picking the stickers up tomorrow and I'm going to get all of them sent out by wednesday for sure. Thanks for being so patient.
    Tim
    Admin

sure lol

oh ya they changed the stampes from $0.37 to $0.39 so be awar some have a 37!

I Support ClubWRX
    Okay you guys will kill me for this. The sticker shop messed up our order and ended up getting us the wrong stickers. My buddy Danny drove all the way down from LA to the OC to drop them off for me becuase I told him how urgent this is, but when I saw the wrong stickers this morning I just felt like crap becuase I've basically made an empty promise to all of you (again). I've sent an email back to them but haven't heard back from them yet, but my guess is that they're going to get working on it right away. I have no idea how long its' going to take them but if it's goign to take too long then I'll just have to find a supplier. The shop that's working on our stickers was origionally co-owned by one of my buddies but later he decided to tkae on a new venture. I believe his old partner is still running the business so I'll try to get those stickers in ASAP.
    Tim
    Admin

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    They're $10 a pair.

Just kidding they're free I'm not going to bill you guys or anything. Just something to help us promote the website and show that there is a group of WRX enthusiasts out there!
    And they do an Excellent Job. Hi, I'm a n00b/non-wrx owner (yet) and I found this site, after seeing Blazin's WRX on the corner by my fiancee's house a couple of weeks ago. (very nice, btw) Been looking fo a place to find some general WRX info, now that I'm looking to get one, and thanks these stickers, I may have found a place. Now, I've just got to get my Suby to put stickers on.

This is wierd for you guys but when i get my stickers im gonna put it on a non-wrx car even non-Subaru. When i get it and put it on ill send you a photo!

I have been waiting for my stickers for at least three weeks now and i haven't got anything, i was just wondering if you can give me an estimate of when you are shipping the stickers. thank you.

Join the club man, Ive been waitin for 4 months!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazinWRX
    Directions.
    Go to The ClubWRX.net License Plate Frame and Stickers Page

Some suggested places to put them: On the sides of your front bumper. Your rear passenger windows. On your door right above the indentation (like the picture below). If you don't have a front license plate you can put one right on teh bottom of the air dam.

i see that there was some hateration goin on with your car.......

Hey thanks blazin wrx i got the stickers. Thank you

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.