ClubWRX.net Stickers - Page 17
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on ClubWRX.net Stickers within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Originally Posted by chowder my sti is crystal grey metallic. what color sticker should i get? i'll be sending out ...

Quote Originally Posted by chowder
    my sti is crystal grey metallic. what color sticker should i get? i'll be sending out for it soon
    why not get the silver stickers and put them on your windows maybe? otherwise the only others you can choose from are white and blue.
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

yeah, i just wondered how'd the silver would look with the grey...i may actually do white though...i think that'd look best....is the silver sticker noticeably silver?

Quote Originally Posted by chowder
    yeah, i just wondered how'd the silver would look with the grey...i may actually do white though...i think that'd look best....is the silver sticker noticeably silver?
    my friend ant (Cuztom15) has a silver one on his cgm sti. his is located on the rear windows just as mine is. i have a pic posted of mine if you scroll back a couple posts. his looks pretty good.
    -mike
    HAD: 2004 WRX
    MODS: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...01#post1478901

HAVE: 2002 BMW 323CI Coupe

Stickers came today. Thanks they look great. I need to wash the beast first. I will probably put them on the side skirts by the rear wheel. I am also waiting on some silver Subaru brake caliper stickers for after I get the calipers painted. Should look real good.

i sent in my sase about 2 weeks ago and i was just wondering if the envelope made it in alright, maybe just a delay in the sticker production though. I had already sealed the envelope in the envelope when i remembered to put what color i wanted, so i just put that i want 3 silvers on the outer envelope. Anyway, just hoping for a post or something to keep me updated, thanks Can't wait to slap those hunnies on the sides of my wrx
    black 2005 WRX @ 16 psi

Tsudo up/down pipe, HKS catback, Txs intake, Txs rfl bov, Perrin crank pulley, Txs boost controller, Autometer NV boost gauge

I Support ClubWRX
    I usually send them out on a daily basis but sometimes it'll be a couple of days before I get to a batch of them. Wait a couple of more days and you shoudl see it in the mail, if you don't get it in the next 2 weeks just go ahead and send out another SASE. It's extremely rare that the envelope would get lost in the mail.
    Tim
    Admin

Cool Finally got the beast washed and stickers on.

I think they look real good.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture.jpg  
    Last edited by bikefreax; 02-23-2006 at 04:55 PM.

Cool i just send my sase to you and when i get it iam gona attach three paires on my subies

I send my sase a few weeks ago and I still didnt get it back. Hey did you even get it.

I Support ClubWRX
    I usually send them out wintin the same week that I get them but right now I'm a little short on the stickers, we should get some more in in a week or so and I'll start mailing them out again. Meanwhile hold on to your pants and sit tight, tehy should arrive around the middle of April
    Tim
    Admin

ok. its may and still no stickers. Hey what happened. I send em out a month and a half ago.
    thank you

I Support ClubWRX
    Sorry guys some of the stickers ran out and our previous supplier stopped making them so now I'm looking for a new supplier. Meanwhile I have all of the SASE's sitting by my desk waiting to be filled and sent out. I'll call the old supplier up and see if they can refer us to any shops.
    Tim
    Admin

Registered User TheFugitiveMind's Avatar
    ahh schucks.....i just sent mine today! he he he he...oh well..no worries i can wait!!
    2006 Aspen White STi
    Stage 2 Open Source Road Tune
    A bunch of bushings from TiC

Registered User TheFugitiveMind's Avatar
    hey i was wondering if theres an update on the Stickers?????

THANKS!!!!
    2006 Aspen White STi
    Stage 2 Open Source Road Tune
    A bunch of bushings from TiC

bump for people needing stickers.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.