22B Wing

This is a discussion on 22B Wing within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Well, if you haven't read my post in the everyday talk, then here's a quick reason on this post... I ...

22B Wing

Well, if you haven't read my post in the everyday talk, then here's a quick reason on this post... I had a flat tired, went to Town Fair Tire, and when they threw the donut back in the trunk, they screwed up the 22B, because I stupidly forgot to mention DO NOT OPEN IT WITH THE WING, DO NOT SLAM THE TRUNK!

So, now it's cracked, and probably not going to last much more than 4 months I expect.

I'm trying to find a quality 22B adjustable wing. One made of carbon fiber or something like that! None of this fiber glass, plastic junk! Japanparts.com has a 22B wing, but it's only for the older type Impreza.

Anyone know where I can buy a high quality 22B wing for my WRX?

~ Dan (Zapix)

PS: This goes to show... DO NOT BUY THE 22B FROM VIVIDRACING.COM! But... if you do, which it's nice and all, looks great... DO NOT LET ANYONE TOUCH YOUR CAR! Otherwise some idiot will break it!
    PS3/360 ID: Zapix

MIA Western Mass Impreza Club / MIA Connecticut Impreza Club

My 2002 WRB WRX

2003 Northeast Subaru Impreza Club Regional Meet

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

if i were you. i would go back and tell those fools to fix my spoiler for me. its thier fault for cracking it.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX

Try .....

www.rallyperformance.com Ken Cole stocks the ScoobySport Carbon Fibre Wing

Andy...