well, I guess it's a reason to get my sideskirts painted too...
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on well, I guess it's a reason to get my sideskirts painted too... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I went to the swimming hole today, and I was backing into a parking spot, and I guess I misjudged ...

well, I guess it's a reason to get my sideskirts painted too...

I went to the swimming hole today, and I was backing into a parking spot, and I guess I misjudged how close I was to a banking and....well, you see it. Oh well, I know a good body shop and I'll se how much it'll cost me to get a new bumber and my skirts painted. I guess it could have been worse...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_4126_cropped.JPG   100_4127_cropped.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ouch. I feel your pain. I backed up and just caught the edge of a curb and mangled my passenger sideskirt. I needed an excuse to get new ones too.

ehh its a subaru

kick the bumper back in get some zip ties to hold it in place and you get that reall rally look :lol:

gezzzzzzzzz..... this last week end i was messin around in the local high school quad drifting in the dirt and i hit hit a planter with my rearbumper..... i was tryn to see how close i could come and i need the rear bumper painted now... lol thats the last time i try to show off for sure!
    whats a signature?

Ouch. On the good side, now would be a good time to remove your intake silencer, if you're into that.
    ribonucleic acid freakout

Quote Originally Posted by dielectric
    Ouch. On the good side, now would be a good time to remove your intake silencer, if you're into that.
    yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I figured I'd order one when I order a new bumper.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.