well, I guess it's a reason to get my sideskirts painted too...

This is a discussion on well, I guess it's a reason to get my sideskirts painted too... within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; I went to the swimming hole today, and I was backing into a parking spot, and I guess I misjudged ...

well, I guess it's a reason to get my sideskirts painted too...

I went to the swimming hole today, and I was backing into a parking spot, and I guess I misjudged how close I was to a banking and....well, you see it. Oh well, I know a good body shop and I'll se how much it'll cost me to get a new bumber and my skirts painted. I guess it could have been worse...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 100_4126_cropped.JPG   100_4127_cropped.JPG  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ouch. I feel your pain. I backed up and just caught the edge of a curb and mangled my passenger sideskirt. I needed an excuse to get new ones too.

ehh its a subaru

kick the bumper back in get some zip ties to hold it in place and you get that reall rally look :lol:

gezzzzzzzzz..... this last week end i was messin around in the local high school quad drifting in the dirt and i hit hit a planter with my rearbumper..... i was tryn to see how close i could come and i need the rear bumper painted now... lol thats the last time i try to show off for sure!
    whats a signature?

Ouch. On the good side, now would be a good time to remove your intake silencer, if you're into that.
    ribonucleic acid freakout

Quote Originally Posted by dielectric
    Ouch. On the good side, now would be a good time to remove your intake silencer, if you're into that.
    yeah, I was thinking the same thing. I figured I'd order one when I order a new bumper.