PICS of my evil vf22 Wagon of Doom!! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on PICS of my evil vf22 Wagon of Doom!! within the Exterior & Appearance forums, part of the Tech & Modifying & General Repairs category; Your car is hot. I love those red gauges....

Your car is hot. I love those red gauges.
    2003 WRB Sedan. Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by scooby-x
    OMG!!! Do you want me on my knees or bent over? I love you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

uh oh!! discreet wagon!!

two thumbs up!

Your interior is freaking sick man. I didn't know you can do the gauge mod for the 04+. I have an 02 and did everything red. The only thing I couldn't do was cruise/fog and clock lights. Were you able to do the cruise/fog? If so, how did you do it?
    13.7 at 98.74 MPH / Stock TD04 & No EM

Yeah, the cruise and fog are actually pretty easy. Just pop out the dummy cover next to the cruise switch by removing the storage compartment and reaching up behind it to get to the back of the dummy cover. Then reach up in there and pop out the cruise and fog switches. Unplug the harnesses, and take the switches inside to the kitchen table.

Open up each switch by sliding the cover off to the side (you'll see the tabs, but do it slowly because the switch is spring-loaded). Then you'll be able to get at the lightbulb and the indicator cover. Color the lighbulb red with a sharpie (I used a bulb cover on one and the sharipe on the other, and the sharpie was identical to the bulb cover). Use a really small jewler's screwdriver to scrape the green film off the back of the indicator, and hit that with the red sharpie too.

Put it all back together and you're all set.
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Evo IX: 475whp

Both DYNOFLASH

nice and stealthy
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

do you have a dyno plot that you could post? i got 287awhp/280lb/ft on a dynojet w/ vf30, helix TMIC, and i'm intrigued by your torque number. i'm also running a high flow cat...

i swear your car has singlehandedly made me reconsider keeping my waggon and modding instead of an STi.

do you have a dyno plot that you could post?
    I'm going back for my road tune today, and I'm gonna try to get a copy of my dyno chart then. I'll post it as soon as I get a copy. I was pretty surprised by such a high torque number, and you can totally feel it when driving the car. I dynoed on a Dynapack, just for the record.

I got rid of my high-flow and am running catless now. It seems that even with a hi-flow cat, that's enough to choke the car with a larger turbo. I'm not gonna put the car back on the dyno, but I'd expect another 6-10hp by running catless.
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Both DYNOFLASH

What grill is that?

Is it the DYI that I have seen on here?

The car looks good...that is what I wish my wagon looked like.
    "Winners generally are not nice people, they try to be but are immensely selfish, immensely arrogant, have total belief in their own ability and nothing else matters when they are at work." -Eddie Jordan

Thanks. It's the Grillecraft grille. It fits like a damn glove.
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Both DYNOFLASH

that's nice. I just started modding my 02 Wagon. Unfortunately I don't have the time to do the gauges. I REALLY wish I had the time and patience to do red gauges. Looks really great. Too bad you can't re-cover your stock seats and keep the airbags.

Mine isn't going to be quite so stealthy though...I have a CW V2 hood and scoop and about to get some Morettes.
    ScoobyDMC #009 - making dirty jokes since before you were making dirty diapers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blarg
    go f*** yourself

sweetest looking wagon i've seen all year
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

ROOF RACK! Badass
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

that's not a roof rack, that's his missile launcher

Ok, I got my dyno chart today. As soon as I figure out my scanner, I'll post it. Give me an hour......
    vf22 Wagon whp305/310wtq

Both DYNOFLASH

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.