02-03 front conversion to 04+ front
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on 02-03 front conversion to 04+ front within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I have a 02 wrx and i'm not a big fan of the buglights and im really falling for the ...

02-03 front conversion to 04+ front

I have a 02 wrx and i'm not a big fan of the buglights and im really falling for the new front end, i think the 04 and the 05 looks awesome. So the question is can a 02 or a 03 WRX front end conver to 04+ front end????.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

you dissapoint me.
    02 WRX - MODS
    Bugeye Mafia > *

Bugeyes fo life!
    03 Cobra
    566whp/515wtq

Pics
    & Dyno
    Pics

yeah you can... bumper, hood, fenders, and headlights. hope you have a color that came in both years so you dont have to repaint too.
    bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

it can be done and its been done. there is a post around here of the pics...

BUGEYEMAFIA4LYFE!
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

I think you should sell your bugeye to a bugeye fan and buy a 04.
    "WE RACE FOR EXCELLENCE" - SUBARU
    Bugeyed Mafia 4 Life

Quote Originally Posted by Himsk8
    I think you should sell your bugeye to a bugeye fan and buy a 04.
    I agree......
    vendeta2k
    Accessport + COBB SF Intake = BEST MOD EVAR!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dmist
    I have a 02 wrx and i'm not a big fan of the buglights and im really falling for the new front end, i think the 04 and the 05 looks awesome. So the question is can a 02 or a 03 WRX front end conver to 04+ front end????.
    http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...&pagenumber=31

to all the bugeyes lover out there its not like i don't them, its just that the 04 looks better. well i could sell it but i'm a college student, i don't have too much money to buy a new car. i'm done with the payment for the 02 already. well i have a silver color wrx so they should have it. wow so it has been done , by any chance u know how much??? or have the link of the ones that had done it? if guys do that will help a lot. thanks

oh thanks ur the link, o man $5000 to conver thats abit too much money.

hey, if you got a 02-03 psm wagon...i'd consider trading + cash it with you. cant do sedans, i dont want those big fenders. i m a bugeye fan and also big fog light fan. and very very big on jdm headlight with HIDs fan.
    04 PSM WRX Wgn
    now feat. GREENIES

bugeyes and flared fenders are pretty much > *

just my .02

bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

i have a sedan i wouldn't selling it n getting a 04+ since that guy spent 5G on the conversion, thats a bit too much. or i can go to junkyard to see of they have any penders n bumbers n stuff. shouldn['t that cut down on the cost?

you just need someone to trade with you... thats your most cost effective solution. junkyard parts arent 'cheap' but they are more cost effective than buying new.
    bryan

www.TriStateTuners.com

i still haven't forgiven Subaru for stabbing the bugeyed boys in the back.

if you don't like the look, buy something else, and see you in the rearview.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.