Messages/Pics for Jesse in Holland. - Page 7
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

This is a discussion on Messages/Pics for Jesse in Holland. within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; That would be really fantastic if Jesse could see some or one american sub. He was already hoping for it, ...

fantastic

That would be really fantastic if Jesse could see some or one american sub. He was already hoping for it, and a guy from the dutch club went to new york and sad that he has seen a few driving in new york.
    You should have seen Jesse's eyes when i just told him that maybe he will see a subaru in new york..........priceless!!!!
    As soon as I know where we are staying I will let you know. And believe me we will make time to see you.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by micaela
    I really don't know where, but I think it will be in manhattan, since Jesse want's to see the empire state building and stuff like that. The make a wish foundation booked a hotel for us. we will be going to long island for a day just to visit.
    Let me know when you get to the US, I'd like to send Jesse a ClubWRX.net shirt. I still have a couple of Smalls and Mediums left, so let me know what size it is and where to send it to. Or if Weasel 555 is going to meet up with you guys for sure then I can just mail the shirt(s) to him because I wont' be around in early September. Plus it'll be difficult to match the mailing date with the 5 days which you will be staying here.
    Tim
    Admin

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    micaela/jesse will u be in new york still on sat 9th sept ?

and let us know your T-shirt sizes so Tim (Blazinwrx) can send them direct to me for you.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

t shirt

Hi weasel
    we will be leaving on sept 8th at 22.05. So no....were not there on the 9th anymore.
    Jesse has a size small.
    Tomorrow we will be leaving for portugal, we will be back on the 17th. just in case you ask me something, I can't reply, ok?

Mieke,

Did you get my email?

If I can, I'd love to get out to meet up with you guys. Do you have any more refined travel details?

Lots of hugs to all of you!
    Rach

hello

Hi rach
    I already send you an email back. maybe you didn't get it.
    but I still don't know more. as soon as i do i will let you know
    big hugh micaela

I Support ClubWRX
    Marcaela,

Let me know if you can arrange a meeting wtih Andy, I would like to give Jesse my Transformer.
    Tim
    Admin

hello

we still don't have anymore details then our flying time. this coming week someone from the make a wish foundation will fill me in with the rest.as soon as I have all the info I will let andy know. And thanks again for everything

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    micaela,
    hopefully dinner was'nt burnt
    "eets smakelike" <- - -phoenetic dutch

here the NYC weather forecast for next 10 days , although i don't know if tropical storm "ernesto" will affect it :
    http://www.weather.com/weather/tenda...ink_undeclared
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Closed Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.