Messages/Pics for Jesse in Holland. - Page 6
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

This is a discussion on Messages/Pics for Jesse in Holland. within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm near Tampa, in Florida. I can either mail it, if the package is undramatic. Or if there is a ...

I'm near Tampa, in Florida. I can either mail it, if the package is undramatic. Or if there is a lot of cool stuff i can organize something with dropping it off personally. Either way it'll save you a lot on shipping. Just let me know what you decide... Unfortunately it's all a bit last minute so don't know if you'd rather organize something, and just ship it over at a later date.
    autobahn storming scooby

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm not sure what to send... I was at the dealership today and they didn't have anything in stock I'll think of something and let you know.

Later,
    Rach

I don't know if you've gotten anything together yet, but I'd be happy to help out any way that I can. Just let me know what you decide!
    -Lee

I'm thinking sending a big group package isn't going to work. I'll prob send something small myself.

If anyone's interested in sending anything to Jesse (even a card) PM me and I'll give you their address.

hey jesse, want to wish u the best. i have a stock 2005 wrx but soon will be modding, i have parts in my garage im just waiting for this college quarter to end. well here's some pics i took with my camera phone, nothing fancy but wanna show my support. one of them is my wrx and my buddies RS, and the other one is me and my wrx

You only live once!

where selebrating his birthday sunday the 20t of feb we are going to visit him with about 40/50 subaru's it will be a party to see his smile when he hear's the scooby riding down his steet

greetings from mr malibu from the netherlands

Quote Originally Posted by mr malibu
    where selebrating his birthday sunday the 20t of feb we are going to visit him with about 40/50 subaru's it will be a party to see his smile when he hear's the scooby riding down his steet

greetings from mr malibu from the netherlands
    Micaela knows some of you are coming and is VERY excited! She said that she has a DVD of the first meet she could send me but isn't sure if I could play it (and I have no clue... anyone??). What you guys are doing for Jesse is incredible... it really is!

I still have a few more gunmetal "Rides for Jesse" decals left, and one set (2 decals) of blue "Imprezas for Jesse" if anyone's interested. PM me

I'd love to call Jesse on his birthday, but I don't have the number nor do I know when would be a good time to call. mr malibu, if you have it could you PM me it and some info (like when would be a good time to call? I'm on US Central Standard Time). Thanks!

Well, Jesse, I'd like to wish you a Happy Early Birthday!!! Hope everything is going well over there in Holland. I have an 02 Blaze Yellow WRX. Currently, I have a gutted uppipe, Godspeed downpipe, and Buschur Racing exhaust. Sitting in my apartment to be put on when I have some time and when I get some tires are a set of Prodrive lowering springs and a set of Steel Grey Rota Subzeros.

Last edited by smoothcriminal; 02-19-2005 at 10:45 AM.
    Member- The Bugeye Mafia
    "The Blaze Yellow Assassin"

thanks

i had no idea that you guys were still thinking of jesse.
    It is simply amazing. we will go to the hospital this coming monday for 1 week,for further tests. we recently found out that there is a big change that jesse has a metabolic disease,a very rare one(ofcourse)
    It is now already in his small brain,and the doctors think that it will go on to the big brains too. That will mean that he will start to loose his functions and his memory,and after a while he will stop breathing. it is a very hard thing to handle for us at this moment. we knew that jesse was going to die,but not knowing who we are.....I'm pretty sick of it.
    So hopefully after this week we will know a little more,Marvin and Keanu will be tested too.
    So knowing that you guys are thinking about him.....believe me it really helps us get through this. We will keep you posted.
    Thanks rach for everything.

Registered User spyderpaint2004's Avatar
    hey jesse, i dont currently have a WRX due to college funds, but im saving up for one. Stay strong buddy, and keep that smile going. Everyone here in the states in praying for you and ur family. Keep up the good work!

i cant figure out how to upload my pics, i cant figure out the text format..
    can someone help, i want to send jesse a few cool rally pictures.
    PLEASE PM ME, i dont wanna H/J this
    Last edited by spyderpaint2004; 02-26-2005 at 09:39 AM.

Hey there, Jesse.

I hope you're doing fine right now, even though this is a really old thread, and the latest update about you seems to be around Feburary, but I just felt like I really had to say something. You know, I really don't get inspired much nor do I pray much anymore. But Jesse, thanks alot; you've given me a reason to pray. You've also given me inspiration to do the best I can with my car. I will remember when I pray to God tonight. I hope you do fine, kid!

Here's my car, it's only about 3 days new, so I haven't been able to do anything with it, but you can get the basic idea of what the new WRX TRs look like in real life!

'06 WRX TR

hello

hi there
    jesse is doing fine right now, he has had a few bad weeks tho. But next week we will be going to portugal for a 2 week vacation. he is really looking forward to it.
    and september 4th we will be going to new york for 5 days with the make a wish foundation. jesse want's to see my old house( i used to live on long island) and he want's to see the big buildings in new york city. So we have a lot to look forward to.
    we want to wish everyone a great vacation, and we will fill you in every once in a while.
    thanks and god bless

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Micaela/Jesse,
    Where abouts in NYC are you going to be staying ?
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

don't know

I really don't know where, but I think it will be in manhattan, since Jesse want's to see the empire state building and stuff like that. The make a wish foundation booked a hotel for us. we will be going to long island for a day just to visit.

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Well keep in touch and hopefully i can get some fellow Subaru enthusiasts too meet up

I guess since its during the week it may be a lil tougher and also depends on how busy your schedule is
    Last edited by Weasel 555; 07-27-2006 at 07:36 AM.
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast