What did you drive before your WRX? - Page 84
+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 114 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 1707

This is a discussion on What did you drive before your WRX? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Winning! ^...

  1. #1246
    Registered User xFalleNx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Voorhees, NJ
    Posts
    4,032
    Winning! ^
    --Anthony 2011 DGM WRX stg2+sf intake WTFtuned \_(ツ)_/

    Official Subie owner as of 01/10/11
    Stink Eye Mob #87

    Bye bye Bimmer
    Hellooo '11 REX

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #1247
    Registered User pizzazombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Roanoke, TX
    Posts
    67
    Only other car was a '92 Accord. There was about 288k on it when i got my wrx, and it's still in the family and running.

  4. #1248
    zax
    zax is offline
    \_(ツ)_/ zax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Neverland Ranch, Maryland
    Posts
    13,429
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by pizzazombie View Post
    There was about 288k on it
    Wow.... there's some pride in that
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

    Zach | Moderator -- Mid-Atlantic States, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302 | N.E.R.D. Subject Zero
    Facebook me here

    Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

  5. #1249
    Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by MainFrame View Post
    Story?


    Ya a small one. A girl I used to work with was mad cause she ran into me and got fired for it while we were delivering pizzas then had to pay the bill to fix it, So in the end she had her boy friend set my car on fire at 1 in the morning. It was on fire till about 3:30 because the fire fighters in my town suck. That's the short story, Lost my baby. Many more photos then these.


    Before I drove my WRX I drove a... WRX

  6. #1250
    Registered User twister8008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    ND
    Posts
    557
    82 Mercury Capri (like a 5.0 mustang&lsquo
    80 Chevette
    96 Mazda Mx3
    00 mercury Cougar
    2000 Nissan Maxima
    2003 Jetta gli
    2 cars in Japan (96 Toyota and Mitsubishi)
    2010 Genesis coup track
    2010 Honda civic si
    2011 Honda Crz Ex
    2011 Wrx Limited

    Dang..... That's a lot of cars... :P
    Yellow lights mean go faster!!!

  7. #1251
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Ayer, MA
    Posts
    173

    Refresh

    Time to update my list from 8 years ago

    2011 WRX Premium 5-door, silver, STS, factory tint, autobahnd, new stereo bits;
    2003 Audi TT Quattro Roadster, black, filled with goodies;
    2005 Lotus Elise, red;
    2006 Mustang GT ragtop, loaded;
    1997 Jeep Cherokee, red & rusty;
    2003 WRX Sedan, blue, factory ground effects, sts, pro-drive;
    1997 Eclipse GS-T, black (RIP);
    1993 Mazda MX-6, red;
    1989 Pontiac Grand Prix, white, auto;
    1987 VW GTi, red;
    1988 VG GT, red (RIP);
    1983 Pontiac Fiero, white;
    "At dawn they sleep..."

  8. #1252
    Registered User tommy_c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    478
    2011 WRX WRB 5-Door
    2001 Audi TT Quattro LSM Coupe: Giac Tuned, Koni Yellows, Enkei Evo 5s, list goes on... (Still Own)
    2006 Honda Civic Si (RIP)

  9. #1253
    Registered User cheeseyfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Delco, PA
    Posts
    375
    I Support ClubWRX
    In the uk...
    a 1985 Rover Metro (learner car)
    a 1998 Citroen Saxo vtr (every little boy racer had one)
    a 1992 toyota Corolla GTi (was a very quick little rare car)

    then I hit 25 and could get some proper cars.... (insurance reasons)

    a 1995 R33 GTR I had imported from Japan
    a 1996 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 (JDM) (needed a bigger less conspicuous car)
    a 1995 "555" limited edition WRX STI Type RA (JDM) Awesome little thing

    Then petrol went through the roof in the UK and having a JDM car I had to use Shell optimax to get the 99RON fuel, so I bought a diesel chug chug that ran on vegtable oil
    a 1991 Toyota hilux surf (JDM)
    a 1993 Golf VR6 (fun little run around to keep me amused while I had the chug chug)

    Then I came to the US and bought ...
    a 2000 Land Rover Discovery (which started to get poorly)
    and now my 2006 WRX

    If I had stayed with the little metro i would be a very very rich man right now

  10. #1254
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseyfella View Post
    In the uk...
    a 1985 Rover Metro (learner car)
    a 1998 Citroen Saxo vtr (every little boy racer had one)
    a 1992 toyota Corolla GTi (was a very quick little rare car)

    then I hit 25 and could get some proper cars.... (insurance reasons)

    a 1995 R33 GTR I had imported from Japan
    a 1996 Mitsubishi Legnum VR4 (JDM) (needed a bigger less conspicuous car)
    a 1995 "555" limited edition WRX STI Type RA (JDM) Awesome little thing

    Then petrol went through the roof in the UK and having a JDM car I had to use Shell optimax to get the 99RON fuel, so I bought a diesel chug chug that ran on vegtable oil
    a 1991 Toyota hilux surf (JDM)
    a 1993 Golf VR6 (fun little run around to keep me amused while I had the chug chug)

    Then I came to the US and bought ...
    a 2000 Land Rover Discovery (which started to get poorly)
    and now my 2006 WRX

    If I had stayed with the little metro i would be a very very rich man right now

    Now that's an impressive list. The cars available in the US were so paltry.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  11. #1255
    Registered User cheeseyfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Delco, PA
    Posts
    375
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    Now that's an impressive list. The cars available in the US were so paltry.
    thanks, that list sure gave my wallet a beating.

    In the UK we are just lucky that we have our steering wheel on the correct side of the car like the Japanese, so when they sell cheap we can just bring them over.

  12. #1256
    Registered User ansonowicz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    LBC
    Posts
    2,263
    Quote Originally Posted by cheeseyfella View Post
    thanks, that list sure gave my wallet a beating.

    In the UK we are just lucky that we have our steering wheel on the correct side of the car like the Japanese, so when they sell cheap we can just bring them over.

    PFT....dont' get me started on how I wish the US would adhere to Metric, RHD amongst other things that seem to work fine for the rest of the world Would you say you would have a lot more memories if you stuck with the Metro? I find memories, experiences, and the people along the way are worth more than the dent in the wallet.
    F4.21 have root access, will travel
    :wq! 6MT20G


    Quote Originally Posted by volcomsoldier19 View Post
    long haul, the wagon will give you happiness in the times of madness...

  13. #1257
    Registered User cheeseyfella's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Delco, PA
    Posts
    375
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    PFT....dont' get me started on how I wish the US would adhere to Metric, RHD amongst other things that seem to work fine for the rest of the world Would you say you would have a lot more memories if you stuck with the Metro? I find memories, experiences, and the people along the way are worth more than the dent in the wallet.
    oh the amount of memories and smiles those cars brought, far exceeds the money i would have saved. well worth it, although I think if i could go back in time i would have done things differently.

  14. #1258
    Registered User jd92677's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    2,136
    Quote Originally Posted by ansonowicz View Post
    PFT....dont' get me started on how I wish the US would adhere to Metric, RHD amongst other things that seem to work fine for the rest of the world .
    I agree with you metric but not driving on the left. A vast majority of the world drives on the left side of the car/right side of the road, so I'm good with keeping it that way.
    Stink eye mob #727
    2011 WRX DGM Hatch, Protuned Stage 1

  15. #1259
    Registered User scoobaru03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    D.C urea, Maryland
    Posts
    222
    1998 acura tl 2.5 aka the busted ass acura
    2003 Impreza WRX Sport Wagon

    "I wouldn't want to belong to a club that would have me as a member." - Groucho Marx

    Is it fast? I don't even know if its street legal. O.o (IROC-Z)

  16. #1260
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Iowa, United States
    Posts
    24
    16 yo to 18 - 92 plymonth sundance
    18 - 21 - 94 Chevy S-10 4x4
    21 - 27 - 03 Toyota Celica GTS and 87 Chevy P/U 4x4
    27 - (last thursday) 2010 Subaru WRX Sedan and 87 Chevy

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •