Big yellow school bus. Boy do I miss thoughs days.
This is a discussion on What did you drive before your WRX? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Big yellow school bus. Boy do I miss thoughs days....
From most recent...
2001 Hyundai Elantra GT (not bad, but glad to trade it for the rex)
1996 Kia Sephia (it's what we could afford)
1987 Toyota pick up (ran it for 130K on one clutch, the most reliable car I've owned)
1979 Mustang (wish it could have been an early 70's era)
1974 Pinto (garbage, but I was young)
1972 Old's Delta 88 (lucked out with this beauty, 1st owner babied it)
1968 VW Bug (death trap and needed constant work to keep it going)
Duplicolor, "Scratch Fix 2 in 1" Pewter met. #NG GM 490
is a perfect match touch up paint for the stock (newer style) '05+ gun metal wheels.
- 1992 Honda Civic Hatchback : B16 swap (modded) *SOLD
- 1991 Honda CRX : B18B swap (modded) *SOLD
- 1995 Acura Integra LS : lowered
- 2002 Subaru PSM WRX : stock and ready for mods
Well being that I graduate high school this year and all four years I've had a different car .. Hopefully I will keep the WRX .. Man I love this car .. Can't wait to start modifications
I'm new by the way .. and looking for some people around the 757 area with subies
Cars I've owned in my 16 year driving career:
1984 GMC Jimmy (1st car, was my parent's)
1992 Honda Accord LX
1993 Sentra SE-R
1987 Mazda 323 Two Door
1989 Toyota MR-2
1986 Dodge Daytona Turbo Shelby-Z
1991 Honda Accord EX
1993 Mazda Navajo
1994 Ford Ranger
1983 Honda Civic 4 Door (Doo Doo Brown)
1998 Pontiac Grand Prix GT
1983 Jeep Wagoneer (7" lift, 35" tires, locked front and rear, lots of toys..an absolute beast off road)
2000 Jeep Wrangler SE (3.5" lift, 33" tires, locked front and rear, more toys than the Wagoneer...but not as much of a beast off road...4 cylinders don't really compare to 8 )
1996 Chevy Monte Carlo Z34
2001 Chrysler Voyager (after our second kid was born)
2003 Nissan Xterra (Got tired of the image of the minivan)
2000 VW Beetle 2.0
2000 VW Jetta 2.0 (both mechanical and trim issue nightmares)
2003 Mustang GT (traded in for the Mini S last year)
2002 Mini Cooper S (traded on the WRX Wagon yesterday)
Current Cars in our driveway
2004 Nissan Armada 4x4 (wife's)
2005 WRX Wagon (picking up Tuesday )
Mind you, most of that list are cars that myself and my wife both owned...so they weren't all "mine" but in my family none the less
List is not in any particular order either, it's just what came to me as I was writing it.
'05 Aspen White WRX Wagon
1986 toyota camry brown
2003 sonic yellow wrx -lost my job- booooooo
2003 toyota tacoma prerunner v6 suerpcharged white
2000 honda civic si black - trying to sell -
life sucks when you lose your job. but how was i suppose to know of the sudden lay off. =( oh well life does go on and in 2009 subaru wrx sti. heheh
[noun] A high performance street car with an inconspicuous, stock outward appearance.
1) 1978 camaro Z28 (red)
2) 1971 dodge demon 318( sasafras green)
3) 1978 camaro Z28 (black, no air, T-tops)
4) 1980 honda accord 4-door (beige)
5) 1974 ford f100 4x4 full time (black)
6) 1987 ford ranger xlt 4x4 supercab ( blue/silver)
7) 1980 ford mustang 2.3l ( ****ing pinto in desigue)
8) 1984 merc capri 5.0 (black magic edition)
9) 1998 dodge neon R/T ( white/ blue stripes)
10)2002 dodge neon R/T (silver)
11) 2003 subaru wrx (ralley blue)
12) 2004 subaru wrx sti ( ralley blue/ white stripes)
an interesting group, I wonder what it says about me??????????
1. 1996 Pontiac Grand Am
2. 2002 Honda Civic (Black)
3. 2002 Honda Civic (Titanium)
4. 2003 Honda Civic Si
5. 2002 WRX
1968 Ford Fairlane 500
1987 Ford Ranger v6
1988 Chevy 1500
1985 Ford Ranger 4cyl
1988 Ford Ranger xcab v6
1989 Ford Escort
1991 Mercury Capri
2000 Pontiac GTP(nice car and quick)
1986 Ford Ranger 4 cyl very loud
1956 Chevy 150 post
2003 Ford Ranger fx4
2002 Subaru WRX wagon
Rev'n Seven Motorsports And Quad City Boxer Four
02 WRX Wagon 13.6@99mph 1.90 60 foot
18 year old with 1954 oldsmobile rocket 88
1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R
1999 Ford Contour SVT
and now 2005 WRX
1987 BMW Dinan 5(35)
1991 GMC Jimmy
1969 Ford Torino GT (still have)
1991 BMW 525
2002 Subaru WRX sedan
2002 Acura RSX 5MT w/ Leather
Last edited by D0WNxSH1FT; 02-28-2006 at 06:31 PM.
2008 Satin White Pearl WRX Sedan w/ Navi
2005 San Remo Red WRX Sedan w/ VF34 (traded)
Pi Kappa Alpha | New England Flat 4
96 civic si (way way back in the day)
92 mk3 supra (2jz swap)
63 impala ss
81 pontiac pheonix se
79 chevy monza
81 chevy monza
97 kawasaki zx7r-750
96 corolla (3SGTE swap from jdm celica gt-4 alltrac 400hp)
93 evolution 3
96 nissan 240sx se (200hp na ka24de tuned for touge!!)
current car 2004 wrx
possible car in future 05 sti (if i decide to trade my wrx)
1. 1977 Hi-boy ford F-250 4x4 (6" suspension lift, big block rebuilt only 3k on it, 1 ton axles, 4:56 gears, new paint & interior, rino bed lining, dual exhaust, 37" tires on 15" rims.) My introduction to modding vehicles. I still got her back at home on the farm. Fun truck to drive around in the winter, put too much money into to sell or wreck in the mud.
2. 1989 honda accord sedan EX - she was reliable thats about it. Didn't consider modding it once ( thank god).
3. 1998 EX civic coupe : modded just about everything, was totally worthless when it came to power, but it looked good. Geez I was a ricer.
4. 2000 GSR integra : H&R suspension, 18" wheels, injen shorty intake with a K&N filter, greddy exhaust, camber kit, short shift, decked stereo, tint, painted side skirts, mid wing thruster wing, and other little stuff. Was a great car, was sad to get rid of her; well until I got the WRX.
a pic of my last car:
TINA..... come eat your ham!!!
04 white wrx wagon stage 2.5
1st car was a Bright yellow stick shift GEO storm, that I could not even drive off the lot because I had zero clue how to drive a stick....
2nd car ford probe-(Was a pile of crap, not that the Yellow GEO storm wasn't)
2004 Maxima.....Hmmmm I think I liked Nissan...
2005 WRX HOTNESS!
Also in the drive way...... 200sx SE-R Sr20det, Infinity G20
Future project.....Nissan 240sx/Silvia conversion with RWD Sr20det
The Wind Would Carry My Voice....If ONLY the Wind Could Hear Me! PS... I have serious Road Rage!