from first to current:
1. 1987 Ford Country Squire station wagon (wood panel sides and the Mustang 5.0L engine).
2. 1994 Eagle Talon ( P.O.S.)
3. 1995 Ford Mustang (6 cyl.)
4.1976 Ford Ranchero ( awesome, 351 cleveland, looked like an el camino for those that dont know).
5. 1994 Isuzu Rodeo (great truck for worcester and bring 3 0r 4 hockey bags to the rink for 6 am practices).
6. 1997 BMW 528i (repeat after me... german cars suck. owned the car for 7 mos. and it was in the shop for 3 of them, all engine problems).
-Cars I Have now.
7. 1968 Pontiac Bonneville convertible (big pimpin fo shizzle). this car absolutely rocks and is wicked friggin huge.
8. My Pride and Joy.
2004 Subaru WRX STi. WRB w/ gold rims. so so sick.