another one STOLEN!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on another one STOLEN! within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; 1/24/2004 9:00 am, my friend's Pedro 2003 Black WRX wagon was stolen from his driveway while we were pulling in ...

Lightbulb another one STOLEN!

1/24/2004 9:00 am, my friend's Pedro 2003 Black WRX wagon was stolen from his driveway while we were pulling in to pick up Pedro's brother in a honda civic... we tried to chase them (a balck and a puertorican men) but once we hit the highway the 250rwhp monster just zoomed away from us. unfortunately there was 8000$ of stereo in the car and 2000$+ in mods... he is getting all the money back but it still sucks major bowlz!!

WHATS UP WITH SUBARU's IN NJ BEING STOLEN??? is there a part thats made out of diamonds that we dont know about??

car description:
    black 2003 WRX wagon
    tint all around
    ""fart can" exhaust
    ralleigh headlights

WATCH OUT FOR YOUR SUBIES! GARAGE THEM!!

ps: im scared to buy one now!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Moved to Everyday Impreza Talk.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

o man, that sucks. I cant believe you were chasing them. You should have called the cops and let them know of your headed direction and stayed as close to the wrx as you could.
    besides you were on the highway. wrx is teh sl0ww on the highway.

I hope your friend gets his car back, or can find something to his liking with the insurance money. theives should have their nuts removed.

well my friend's subie is faaar from slow on the highway, infact thats where he races the most.... he easily reaches 150mph in no time... we lost sight of him after like 5 minutes... the police was notified right away ofcourse...
    nothing we/they could do...
    the brights side?
    STI

Jeez. So the car was just parked in the driveway? I'm glad I'm not in NJ.. Everyone who lives there, get a good alarm and/or lo-jack RIGHT NOW. This is rediculous. Stupid thieves..
    - F r a n z
    Bucky with teh lime powah!

NJ is like king of suby stealing, glad i'm several thousand miles away.

Best of luck.
    skidpad kid: you're the BOMB
    Shard of me: i know

Joshiscookin: Hey fragment.

cnk
    Alarms aren't helping much in NJ right now. Take a look over on nasioc.com in the Tri-state forum. There have even been STi's stolen right off the dealer lots. The only thing that seems to be stopping them right now are fuel cuts and other out of the norm preventative measures. Most of the thefts are occurring in the Northern part of the state.

Calvin

Damn, these cars are really easy to steal I guess. I think I'll go wire in a remote control tazer under the drivers seat.
    -Brian.

Originally posted by Trainrex
    Everybody run!!! It's a spy!!! ***runs out of house screaming and flailing arms above head***

Originally posted by chevyeater
    Damn, these cars are really easy to steal I guess. I think I'll go wire in a remote control tazer under the drivers seat.

i was thinking of making a system that would electrify the entire outside/body of the car so if anyone touched it, they would get a nasty shock... problem would be the fact that it would cause it to become a magnet and mess up the ECU and other electronics... or atleas tin theory

well i think that a cutoff switch is the best.... i mean if a thief breaks into your subi, then what? he wont go through every button in the car to turn it on...i guess he/she stuck?
    or is there a way around those things?

Sorry to hear about this. Fuel cut is the best current solution. Read through this thread for some info about car theft in the Tri-state area.

omfg HELP meee i cant believe this!!!!
    Never stop learning.

Another one in Jersey. Im gonna go make sure my garage door is locked.

If these are as good as the company claims, it might be worth looking into. I'm thinking about getting one myself, just not sure where to have it mounted.
    http://www.neverstolen.com/
    Cool as the other side of the pillow.

I Support ClubWRX
    Up in Canada, rexs are on the top ten stolencar list(actual numbers, not percentages). Pretty scary to think about when you consider that Subarus are quite low volume in North America and the WRXs are even more niche market.

I think a cyanide cartridge works second to none

This makes me sick. I am afraid to leave my car when I visit friends in that general area.

A friend of mine just moved to Bayonne. Don't think I will be seeing her that much.
    -Brian

Twisty Monster - 335 ft/lb of torque @ 3600 rpm on a stock turbo. Is that possible? Yes it is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.