omfg HELP meee i cant believe this!!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on omfg HELP meee i cant believe this!!!! within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; my car was stolen today sometime between 11pm of 1/12/04 and 11am 1/13/04 from Fresh Meadows, NY.... It is a ...

NY: omfg HELP meee i cant believe this!!!!

my car was stolen today sometime between 11pm of 1/12/04 and 11am 1/13/04 from Fresh Meadows, NY....

It is a Blaze yellow wrx, 02'
    it has a STi pig decal on the side,
    painted sideskirts,
    HKS Ti-Carb exhaust w/ silencer on it,
    HKS decal on the rear,
    debadged
    STi front grill
    and SQC120 decal on the back windshield.
    stock rims

IF ANYONE has seen my car please email me at fc3sxc@yahoo.com or call my cell 917-386-3259 or homoe 718 454 0072

i am not covered for theft on my insurance so i m really screwed..
    i asked the neighbors and they distinctly heard a loud alarm last nite but the alarm shut off in less than a min. but loud enough to wake him up.

Its a blaze yellow i m sure it stands out. please help me!

These are the most recent pix of the car....

Last edited by Kenshin; 01-13-2004 at 12:59 PM.
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Oh man, sorry to hear about your car. Just wondering did you have the security system on it? just read you had an alarm, that really sucks man, people these days
    Last edited by KanosWRX; 01-13-2004 at 12:00 PM.

My Mods

"The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel" - Koyokid RIP

Damn, that sucks. Good luck finding the car.
    2004 Black WRX Sedan

Mods = yes

If I see it roll through Sunnyside, I'll catch that mother f***er!!!
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

ouch! damn that sux! i feel for ya, dude.
    Mods
    Pass the hookah, throw down the pillows; Cloth on the ceiling, blow rings that billow; Kick off the shoes and relax your feet; Now roll up your sleeves for this lyrical treat

Good luck with it, insurance really isnt that expensive, why no insurance for theft?

Damn, I'm really sorry. I will link this to evom, maybe we can help ya out.

yea please.. whatever it takes.
    "All the auto WRXs I've driven (alot, I work at a dealership) give me enough time to make a peanut butter and jelly sammich before they hit boost." - Rancid

SQC 120

Go to Nasioc and PM Paisan right away and tell him to put it on the alert system that they have set up!!!!

Man, Ia m so sorry, mine was stolen 4 months ago so I know how you feel.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

did you get your car back?
    i emailed Paisan

SQC 120

Yeah, I got mine back -- but that is a long story.

I PM'd Paisan as well for you in case you were not online.

Good luck, I hope they find it.

-joe
    '02 WRB Sedan

Removed silencer w/ Akimoto Velocity Stack, Blitz Dual TT, Autospeed Prototype Up-pipe w/ Flex-joint, Autospeed Crank Pulley, Autospeed OEM Dead Pedal, Samco IC Hoses, Axxis Pads, Goodridge Lines, Neo Synth Brake Fluid, Speedbleeders, Eibach Pro-Kit, Perrin Endlinks and Rear Sway, 17" Sub Zeros w/ 225/45 ES100s, Crucial Racing Thermostat and 1.4bar Radiator Cap, Autometer Sport-Comp Oil Pressure, EGT, and Voltmeter on the A-Pillar, STI Hoodscoop.

Originally posted by SilverBugeye
    Good luck with it, insurance really isnt that expensive, why no insurance for theft?
    Even if it was insured for theft, you can't just go out and buy a new Blaze Yellow WRX (oh how I wish you could!!!).
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

you can't just go out and buy a new Blaze Yellow WRX (oh how I wish you could!!!).

im worried about that too.. all i see on eBay is blaze yellow automatics....

even if the bastards took my car and parted it out, i just wished they dont burn the car somewhere.

SQC 120

Sorry to hear it...
    skidpad kid: you're the BOMB
    Shard of me: i know

Joshiscookin: Hey fragment.

Damn. I'll keep an eye out in my neck of the woods.
    -Brian.

Originally posted by Trainrex
    Everybody run!!! It's a spy!!! ***runs out of house screaming and flailing arms above head***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.