How old are you and How did you afford the WRX?

View Poll Results: How old and how did you afford it?

Voters
796. You may not vote on this poll
  • under 20. Parents pays for car & insurance

85 10.68%
  • under 20. You pay for everything. (which bank did you rob?:-)

98 12.31%
  • 20-29. you pay for everything

458 57.54%
  • 30-39

98 12.31%
  • 40+

57 7.16%
Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on How old are you and How did you afford the WRX? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi, I don't own a WRX, but I love the car. I totally agree with motortrend magazine when they said ...

How old are you and How did you afford the WRX?

Hi, I don't own a WRX, but I love the car. I totally agree with motortrend magazine when they said the WRX is the current king of all sport compacts.

Anyways, even thought this car is fast, but it's also expensive! I'm just wondering how old everyone is and how did you afford this little rocket. .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

i am 16 went car shopping w/ my mom....while at the lot she said oh thats cute *points at the WRX* i stutter a little and then go "and and i hear its got side impact airbags" she says ooooo safe too?

bought it that day

(dad got pissed that i could beat him in races so he went and got a metalic red vett the same day lol)

I'm 19, turn 20 in May and I pay for everything.

I have a relatively good paying job (for my age) and I live at home, so all of the money I make can go towards the car (minus some other small bills cell phone, etc.)

im 18, make 1/3 of my car payment, parents pay insurance, parents give me an allowance for gas, food, etc. i have a job to pay for mods, fun activities and whatever else
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

I Support ClubWRX
    There are already two lengthy "How old are you?" threads, and a "How can you afford that shizat?" thread, so you might find a lot more answers there.

That said; I'm 49, the house is all paid for, no bills, and I can get any toys I want. (see sig) I'll be getting the STi as soon as they decide I need a wagon!

Welcome to the list!

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...
    Bugeye Mafia #338

I am 23 and I got the bling bling so I am payin it all. I put down a big down payment so monthly is low, and I sold my old car for mod money. I lied I actually have no bling bling but everything else is true
    My woman hates the money pit
    2002 WRX Hybrid 2.5L 16G

I'm 32.... I wish I still lived at home... and I wish my Mom paid me allowance.....

The WRX is the cheapest car I've bought since I bought a used Mazda MPV in 1991. I paid more for my pickup than I did for my WRX... how's that for screwed up prioritiies?

I'm 17 turn 18 in April. Loan is in mom's name but I pay for everything. It's great I get to pay on a 25K car and still not have any credit. By the way I go to college full time and run my own motorcycle training business and am doing independent rep work for Excel telcom during the off season.

I was 29 when I bought my Rex, its a Hired Purchase, so I pay for everything and than claim it all back on tax.
    Its all about "Love and Respect"

My option is not up there...I'm 24 (was 23 when I got my car), and my dad -- bless his heart -- bought it for me.
    Fahd

Floats like a butterfly and stings like when I pee!

Re: How old are you and How did you afford the WRX?

Originally posted by tity
    sport
    Don't call it that around here! People will kill you!
    It's not a Sport car... I think it was officially decided thanks to me, that the WRX is a car in it's own... A car you can mod the hell out of until you can outrun anything (including the Millennium Falcon! )

As for how I pay for the car... I sink every dime I make into. Living at home with dad, and that's cool. He and I get along, and are not very much about Parent/Child... More like friends than family. Anyway, I spend all my money paying for the car, which is fine. I LOVE IT! And when I have spare money, I spend it on modding my car!
    $550 a month for the car alone... Oh yeah. and I'm 23
    PS3/360 ID: Zapix

MIA Western Mass Impreza Club / MIA Connecticut Impreza Club

My 2002 WRB WRX

2003 Northeast Subaru Impreza Club Regional Meet

Well, I'm 28 and work as a Software Engineer which pays close to 6 figs. I also have a side business which I make additional cash on too. My advice is to goto college, then get out and bust your a$$.
    2003 WRX Sedan
    2004 Nissan Xterra SE 4x4

I am 21, got my car when I was 19. I still live at home, go to college, work, and pay for everything. I use to work at Safeway where I made about $300 a week, which was enough for car payment and insurance. Now I work at Sam's club where I get paid even more.

I'm 12 and my grandma bought it for me....

Ok, not really. I'm 25 and my wife and I worked very hard to buy it.

I'm 21( was 20 when I bought the car). I lucked out and landed a really high paying job when I was 19.
    2005 STI
    Obsidian black with gold wheels

Moderator of SE forum

Quote:
    What is the handicapped parking situation at the special olympics?

Page 1 of 32 1234567891011 ... LastLast