Insurance for WRX's and STI's - Page 60
+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364 LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 957

This is a discussion on Insurance for WRX's and STI's within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by Drews Personally, I think this thread should be closed because it's not even a good reference point ...

  1. #886
    Pro Manscaper Mikie13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Palmyra, NJ
    Posts
    21,190
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Personally, I think this thread should be closed because it's not even a good reference point for what people will pay if they buy a WRX/STi.
    If that were the way we should go about threads, the whole damn site may as well be closed.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

  2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements
     

  3. #887
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Davey Jones Locker
    Posts
    8,644
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    If that were the way we should go about threads, the whole damn site may as well be closed.
    I think there are tons of great stickys on this site. This is not one of them.

  4. #888
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    310
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    I think there are tons of great stickys on this site. This is not one of them.
    all someone has to do is screw around with the progressive site, or geico and they'd have an answer.

  5. #889
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    I hate the South, GA
    Posts
    162
    Smh lovely to see how my first post in years on this site is welcomed...not very promising, but I'm sure not all are like you.

    And maybe this thread isnt for reference...
    Maybe it is just an fyi thread just to see how much others are paying...I mean who cares. Would you like me to post my full driving history and scan a copy of my insurance coverages to make you feel better?

    29 years old
    2 accidents within a month of each other in nov/dec 2011, 1 stop sign ticket in 2012, nothing since
    single
    no kids
    own home

    30/60/30 500 deducts

    happy?

  6. #890
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Davey Jones Locker
    Posts
    8,644
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by greenc51 View Post
    Smh lovely to see how my first post in years on this site is welcomed...not very promising, but I'm sure not all are like you.

    And maybe this thread isnt for reference...
    Maybe it is just an fyi thread just to see how much others are paying...I mean who cares. Would you like me to post my full driving history and scan a copy of my insurance coverages to make you feel better?

    29 years old
    2 accidents within a month of each other in nov/dec 2011, 1 stop sign ticket in 2012, nothing since
    single
    no kids
    own home

    30/60/30 500 deducts

    happy?
    Nope, still not happy because this is still only a partial picture. If people want better rates like yours, they need to understand what coverages your carrying and what your limits are. There is more than just collision and comprehensive on a policy.

  7. #891
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    39
    I pay 100buxs for my wrx 2014 so 1200 full year!

  8. #892
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Davey Jones Locker
    Posts
    8,644
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by vegasbloom View Post
    I pay 100buxs for my wrx 2014 so 1200 full year!
    Thanks for the useless information.

  9. #893
    Registered User Bontchimuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rye, NH
    Posts
    136

    Insurance for WRX's and STI's

    My god!!! Gents...trust me when I say it gets better as you get older. I'm 36, married, homeowner and my quotes are around 650/year.

    4000/ year!?!? I can't believe it.


    2015 WRX STi
    World Rally Blue

    Smaug is his name and he has a friggin dragon wing.
    Boom Cannon

  10. #894
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Davey Jones Locker
    Posts
    8,644
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Bontchimuz View Post
    My god!!! Gents...trust me when I say it gets better as you get older. I'm 36, married, homeowner and my quotes are around 650/year.

    4000/ year!?!? I can't believe it.
    Again, more usless information without context.

  11. #895
    Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orlando flawduh
    Posts
    12,783
    I Support ClubWRX
    you should stop checking this thread, because the posts will never be in the format you want them to be & with the information you're looking to see lol.

    desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

  12. #896
    Registered User Bontchimuz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Rye, NH
    Posts
    136
    Some people just cant help themselves.....think grammar nazis on Facebook

  13. #897
    Administrator TheJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Bro do you even live in the Dirty South
    Posts
    18,113
    I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Drews View Post
    Again, more usless information without context.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxtreme06 View Post
    you should stop checking this thread, because the posts will never be in the format you want them to be & with the information you're looking to see lol.
    ^^This.

    Of course all of this insurance info-thread is comepletly useless in a practical sense. Everyone either already knows this or eventually figures that out on their own. And yet without it people will continue to post up threads containing questions and useless answers no matter what.. The whole reason we made this thread is to pile all of the ridiculous useless insurance questions/information into one nice neat thread. However, continually checking and responding to it just to point out how stupid it is, is practically like continually banging your head on the wall to see it improves your vision. The people posting in it will fail to see your point and instinctively advocate for it since they are already participating. They will eventually figure it out but it won't be because anyone comes in to this thread to point out how useless it is. The best thing to do is ignore it and let things run their natural course without stirring the pot simply to be stirring the pot. There will be much less pointless butt-hurt that way.

    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:


    "Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

  14. #898
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    246
    $6 more a month than my Tacoma. I pay $236 a month for 2 cars and 2 drivers. The other car is a 2013 Prius V

  15. #899
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    rockville md
    Posts
    56
    24 with usaa full coverage 250 deduct and paying 460$ every 6months, clean record since 2010


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2010 Wrx Satin White Premium, TurboXs TBE, AP stage 2

  16. #900
    Registered User BaconRaygun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    99
    You're lucky... USAA plus living in MD.

    I've got ameriprise, 29, clean record and pay $780 every 6mo for full coverage.

    Insurance has many grey areas, your age and record matter, but the vehicle and location matter even more. My WRX costs much less than my 2011 sentra did, that thing was 1200 every 6mo.

    When I was 21, liability on a 1988 mercedes 300E was $4K a year here in NY. Moved to Los Angeles, got a Mazda3 and was paying half that for full coverage.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •