Insurance for WRX's and STI's - Page 53
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 63 FirstFirst ... 34344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Insurance for WRX's and STI's within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; that's what I thought as well, maybe they classify the wrx the same as an impreza possibly? idk...

that's what I thought as well, maybe they classify the wrx the same as an impreza possibly? idk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by k2b4e View Post
    Has anybody looked into switching to Geico recently? I ask because I was trying to get an online quote the other day and when I went to select the vehicle, the wrx/sti was not listed on the drop-down menu, only imprezas and their other vehicles
    I have Geico and I pay 113 a month ( Living in FLorida ) and they have been very reliable. when I was in Myrtle Beach my payments were 49$ a month. No tickets for 12 years.

I changed from a 4runner to a 11 wrx. Payments went from $120 to $50 a month with geico.

Quote Originally Posted by k2b4e View Post
    that's what I thought as well, maybe they classify the wrx the same as an impreza possibly? idk
    I've had Progressive do that for me a few times. Had my first STI, and they just put it down as Impreza. I actually mentioned it so I wouldn't get in trouble. They said it's fine because when they enter in the VIN #, that's what came up. Whatever works for them...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning

They consider it an impreza with a turbo.

Hmmm well I guess that's a good thing lol

Just got a new car. For the same coverage, it's $1 a month cheaper. $108 a month with progressive. 27/m no accidents or tickets, Colorado.
    -Stink-Eye Mob #13 -

2008 WRBlue WRX (sold)
    2013 ISM WRX 5dr

I have progressive as well. Im 31 and in indiana. I pay 135 a month for a 13 wrx limited and a 94 muatang gt conv. Both have 250 deductables and 100/300 coverage across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by EnzoG View Post
    Just got a new car. For the same coverage, it's $1 a month cheaper. $108 a month with progressive. 27/m no accidents or tickets, Colorado.
    Just moved to California. Ugh. $137 for same coverage so I had to drop it down to minimum medical payments, etc. 250 comp/1000 collision. $127.
    -Stink-Eye Mob #13 -

2008 WRBlue WRX (sold)
    2013 ISM WRX 5dr

22 yrs old, clean record, $1,690/yr
    Last edited by flytime; 08-05-2013 at 07:02 PM.
    04 Impreza Wrx

I'm with Geico, and pay $121 a month for my '13 Rex; I am 24, unmarried and clean driving record. Geico gave a lot of discounts others did not (college grad, etc) so that helped. Washington is what screwed me; I was only paying $92/month in Florida; it skyrocketed when I moved.
    **Stink-Eye Mob Member #96**

2013 Rex Hatch Rally Blue
    Crying over money spent on this car and my obsession with hi-fi/ audiophile goodies

"I would buy that car if I was the sort of person who looked at my sister and thought, mmmmmm." -Jeremy Clarkson, referencing the Ford Mustang

I payed $74/month unmarried then $50 married w/ car, rental and boat insurance.

24 1 accident on my record totalled car when I was 21 and I pay $100 a month through state farm 2013 WRX limited sedan

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm 143 years old and my insurance company pays me to let them cover me..
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

^ time to turn in your license!

Excuse me, should'a used orange font...
    You can't have everything - where would you put it?

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.