Insurance for WRX's and STI's - Page 52
+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Insurance for WRX's and STI's within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wrxnguyen What insurance company are you with? Are you under your parents plan? dafaq how is this ...

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnguyen View Post
    What insurance company are you with? Are you under your parents plan?
    dafaq how is this even possible what state?
    2012 DGM WRX - Stage Two 93 - Stink Eye Mob #908
    The Epic Life of Emily the WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

This thread is bs I feel like everyone just throwing numbers around lol UNRELIABLE

What insurance company are you with? Are you under your parents plan?
    Yeah I'm under my parents plan. I have State Farm. The car is titled and insured to me though. State farm's my provider. I have discounts for no accidents and maintaing a high college GPA.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampliified View Post
    dafaq how is this even possible what state?
    Illinois.

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    This thread is bs I feel like everyone just throwing numbers around lol UNRELIABLE
    there are like 50,000 bajillion factors that go in to insurance quotes

we are basically just naming our age and car.

not many of us mention if we are on our parents plan, what kind of coverage wevhave, what kind of driving records we have, etc. etc.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Hes gotta be i pay $200 a month clean record with full coverage and im 22

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It all depends on driving record, age, and accidents you've had. I've been with State Farm for over 10 years now. I've had a couple of written warnings within the last year and I'm accident free. I pay $91 per month for comprehensive and collision. Probably the cheapest it's going to get. But hey it's worth it to protect my baby. So many ridiculous drivers out there just waiting to smash into my $27,000 car.

I Support ClubWRX
    Being on parents' plan can be a huge factor...I think we get a break because we also carry our homeowner's insurance through Allstate and multiple car discounts, so our kid will get the benefit of that when she gets a car, down the road, and we have to insure it. (until she's done with school and working, at which time she can go get her own plan. )
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm 25, married, and have one accident. I pay $60/month for full coverage with a $500 collision deductible and a $100 comprehensive deductible on the Outback. I paid the same amount within a dollar or so for the bugeye.

Being over 25 and married are two big factors for insurance rates. We also have our home insurance bundled in, so that helps as well.

I have nothing but good things to say about Allstate. They've been extremely helpful and responsive in the thankfully few times I've needed them. I had a check for the bugeye within 7 days after the accident, and they regularly followed up to make sure I was ok, and updated me on what was happening.
    Isaac -- 2003 WRX sedan Stg II - Gave its life for mine 6/2013.
    2007 Outback 3.0R wagon
    Proud owner of a N.E.R.D, Member 1.3810-23

The pursuit of knowledge is hopeless and eternal... Hooray!!! - Professor Farnsworth

I Support ClubWRX
    Allstate has been relatively good to us over the years, as well...but I have a natural distrust of all insurance folks. I got screwed bad by an adjuster after an accident in college, before i knew what I was doing, and the episode left me wary.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

Has anybody looked into switching to Geico recently? I ask because I was trying to get an online quote the other day and when I went to select the vehicle, the wrx/sti was not listed on the drop-down menu, only imprezas and their other vehicles

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by k2b4e View Post
    Has anybody looked into switching to Geico recently? I ask because I was trying to get an online quote the other day and when I went to select the vehicle, the wrx/sti was not listed on the drop-down menu, only imprezas and their other vehicles
    I have Geico. I didn't do the online thing. I just called. Call me old fashioned, but sometimes I prefer to do things the old fashioned way.

I have a clean record my girl has 2 tickets. I drive a 2013 wrx 5 door and she got a xv crosstrek the same day. We pay around 575ish every six months for both through country financial. I live in Colorado. multiple policy discount from our homeowners insurance also. Unbeatable.

Just called Geico actually, seemed very low at 108/mo. (seeing how I'm 21 and have been in a fender bender and had a speeding ticket). The guy said he put it under impreza 2.5 turbo GT or something like that, not sure what that is or if they group all the WRXs/STIs into just a general impreza category or what. Not sure here, anyone have any input on this?

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    The GT is the automatic version of the 09+ wrx

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.