Insurance for WRX's and STI's - Page 23
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Insurance for WRX's and STI's within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by jeffmm06 Call around and get quotes just becasue someone over on that side of the country gets ...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmm06 View Post
    Call around and get quotes just becasue someone over on that side of the country gets a great rate from state farm, it doesnt mean you will. Too many variables such as locations, age, records, etc.
    Exactly why threads like this are kinda useless. Everything is subjective: Age, driving history, location, credit, etc, etc. Just go online/call and get quotes. I went through this myself a couple weeks ago getting my own, it's not hard I assure you .
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    04 Wrx Wagon Cobb Stage 2
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Arrow 04 WRX Insurance

I am 17 years old....and i think i am going to finalize a deal on an 04 WRX that was owned by an engineer that worked for subaru when he was here in the US, but now he's back in Japan.....What do you think the Inurance would be for me under my parents.....car has 53000 miles

Another one of these threads? The only way your going to get an accurate quote is to call your insurance agent and inquire.
    Blob-Eye Syndicate #121 MY04 Stage 1 WRB STi
    Dirty Crew #89 like it dirty? Dirty Thread!
    "0-60 Faster Than Your First Sexual Experience!"
    Gettin Sideways At El Mirage
    The Best Video YouTube's Ever Seen!
    Courtesy of SomeGuy 217 Productions

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    ughh its going to be 800 dollars a month for the rest of your life..
    god i absolutely cannot stand these threads

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Cool This is the BEST INSURANCE!!!

So this insurance company is the best. Its called Wawanesa its the cheapest and most helpful. Its a invite type of insurance company. They are only in Oragon and Californ. They will not insure you if you have more than 2 accidents and or 2-4 tickets. If you get them you can use my name Evan bryan.

here is the direct
    link.http://www.wawanesageneral.com/california/index.asp

just picked up an 06 sti...

shopped aruond for insurance quotes... best thing i found is with mercury...

full coverage, $1000 deducts... for $1500 a year... i am 24, turning 25 soon so hopefully it'll go down... but my history is... i've been driving since i was 17 and and have had no tickets or accidents so i'm a little suprised that $1500 was the best rate I could get... but i guess $1500 a year is reasonable for the STI??

it's 25 if youre married it goes down. Otherwise its 30 now.
    Just remember, capitalization and punctuation marks the difference between, "I just helped my uncle, Jack, off a horse." and, "i just helped my uncle jack off a horse"
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cmdinh View Post
    just picked up an 06 sti...

shopped aruond for insurance quotes... best thing i found is with mercury...

full coverage, $1000 deducts... for $1500 a year... i am 24, turning 25 soon so hopefully it'll go down... but my history is... i've been driving since i was 17 and and have had no tickets or accidents so i'm a little suprised that $1500 was the best rate I could get... but i guess $1500 a year is reasonable for the STI??
    So this insurance company is the best. Its called Wawanesa its the cheapest and most helpful. Its a invite type of insurance company. They are only in Oragon and Californ. They will not insure you if you have more than 2 accidents and or 2-4 tickets. If you get them you can use my name Evan bryan.

here is the direct
    link.Welcome to Wawanesa Insurance, California

Quote Originally Posted by mrpad View Post

here is the direct
    link.Welcome to Wawanesa Insurance, California
    1500$ a year for an sti? ZOMG!!!! where the .. u live? Im 26, accident free, 0 tickets, $3000/+/year 2002wrx

I live in orange county, ca! sorry ezzey! lol

Wow Wawanesa is quoting me only $1100 for a year! OMG! Wawanesa FTMFW! Anyone have good good/bad experiences with them???
    The world bores you when you're cool

Quote Originally Posted by rotorocker View Post
    it's 25 if youre married it goes down. Otherwise its 30 now.
    I disagree

My policy just renewed in April, first renewal since turning 25. My rates went down $400.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

Hmm well touche then, because I asked a couple different insurances about it, but maybe that varies state to state then. I'll take your word for it since youre in NJ as well though. Only another year for me then!
    Blobeye Syndicate #026

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I disagree

My policy just renewed in April, first renewal since turning 25. My rates went down $400.
    yep my insurance went down 600 a year at 25
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Quote Originally Posted by ezzzey View Post
    1500$ a year for an sti? ZOMG!!!! where the .. u live? Im 26, accident free, 0 tickets, $3000/+/year 2002wrx
    You obviously need to call around because YOU are getting raped.

I am 27, have tons of tickets and I pay 1100$ on my 2007 WRX, I checked a 2005 before I bought this and it was 800$, a 2002 would cost me around 600$

These figures are every 6 months BTW, so I pay 2200$ a year on my WRX but that is because of my 5 tickets on my record
    2007 Impreza WRX Limited Sedan

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ezzzey View Post
    Im 21 live in so cal i am also accident free with 0 tickets..knock on wood... Im telling you guys that this insurance is the ****tttt!!! ahhahaha check it out get that quote you wont regret it. Put my name down evan bryan)if you do. They dont advertise its only word of mouth and its getting really big.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.