Insurance for WRX's and STI's - Page 22
+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Insurance for WRX's and STI's within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; no. call around insurance companies and they'll give you their rates. compare them and choose the best....

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    no. call around insurance companies and they'll give you their rates. compare them and choose the best.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

whoa....what the....i swear i just replied to another thread exactly like this. I am slightly tipsy at the moment however.....

there sticking me for 800 every 6 months. 04 WRX

im with the military and i got a brand new 08 wrx stick prem pak with full cuv i pay 196 a month with USAA
    2008 WRX 5DR

20 years old in nj paying about 160 a month for full coverage.

and if you want cheapest insurance, get the minimal coverage allowed in your state.
    '07 wrx wagon:
    Cobb catback, cobb short ram with intake box, turbosmart small recirc valve, yellow tinted fogs.

little bit older and a little bit more jaded.

I Support ClubWRX
    Insurance is essential but the thread isn't going to be useful, sorry.

Insurance from a bad company is worse than useless, since it costs more to "not" have it than to simply never carry a policy from that company in the first place.

Price is secondary, quality is the primary concern. Check the ratings for any companies that offer coverage in your state you are interested in, select those with the highest rating, and get quotes from several. Shop accordingly.

What other people pay is irrelevant, and no useful information is presented in me saying "I pay XXX for YYY months" since you don't know the coverage carried (total amount limits, limitations on the policy, etc.) or the area I'm in.

I'd ask an insurance agent or go online for quotes, since it's a waste of your time to ask a car board for the info.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Smile Best auto Insurance company

so what auto insurance company is everyone using. Im trying to find a cheap one but we all know as soon as they see your trying to insure a suburu the price goes up

Peachypumpkincheeks

Esurance = cheap, and they handled my accident well (got rear-ended), although that's still in court and everything.
    Heather | 2002 WRX | Stage 2
    ScoobyDMCtt | Official Bodyguard #2 for the Bugeye Mafia
    TastesLikeAwesome | @Subiestar

I have USAA and they gave me mad discounts on everything because I also have a bunch of other things from them...

Geico gave me the best rate.

I checked Allstate, State Farm, Progressive and eSurance.

Geico was the cheapest.
    2007 Impreza WRX Limited Sedan

Call around and get quotes just becasue someone over on that side of the country gets a great rate from state farm, it doesnt mean you will. Too many variables such as locations, age, records, etc.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Jebus View Post
    I have USAA and they gave me mad discounts on everything because I also have a bunch of other things from them...
    Well yeah USAA is top notch!!! But for those of us who are not in/related to the armed forces, we do what we can.

I tried Gieco, Progressive, and I have a friend who was an insurance agent and she quoted the best plans for AIG and Erie insurance, and Esurance still beat them all. Plus the Geico rep was a real douche.

That suprises me since eSurance was one of the highest I got quoted for. It was almost $500 more every 6 months then Geico.

FYI I have 5 violations on my record and one accident so I don't have a good record
    2007 Impreza WRX Limited Sedan

Peachypumpkincheeks

Quote Originally Posted by jeffmm06 View Post
    Call around and get quotes just becasue someone over on that side of the country gets a great rate from state farm, it doesnt mean you will. Too many variables such as locations, age, records, etc.
    Obviously the OP hasn't figured that out yet. So we might as well get our post counts up.

Quote Originally Posted by preludezen View Post
    That suprises me since eSurance was one of the highest I got quoted for. It was almost $500 more every 6 months then Geico.

FYI I have 5 violations on my record and one accident so I don't have a good record
    Wierd I had the opposite. Esurance was easily $50 less a month for me than Geico. I may have had a couple claims from the past.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Progressive
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Allstate has done very well for me. No one else has been able to match their premiums that I have done comparisons with.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.