Insurance for WRX's and STI's - Page 10
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 63 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... LastLast

This is a discussion on Insurance for WRX's and STI's within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by cavallino333 Well the EVO is number one on that list so if its more than the S2000 ...

Quote Originally Posted by cavallino333 View Post
    Well the EVO is number one on that list so if its more than the S2000 that would be right.
    Hahah, WHOOPS, I meant to put "less" in there. My bad. But yeah, the Evo is $30/month cheaper than the S2000 to insure.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chirish View Post
    Hahah, WHOOPS, I meant to put "less" in there. My bad. But yeah, the Evo is $30/month cheaper than the S2000 to insure.
    Oh ok

Yeah I'd imagine that theirs probably allot of variables that could effect the accuracy of the list for some people.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Banned
    I'll vouch for the sighting of dumbass in M3's, Utah is full of them

I Support ClubWRX
    does WRX encompaass STi and base Sedan Models? Because they might count STi as a trim. Then that would make more sense, because the determining factor for me to get a sedan over the STi was the insurance (though hindsight tells me the STi would've been worth the dough)
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

my buddies Evo 8

Ok, I'll try to make this short.
    A kid I work with had an SRT4. He wrecked it and it was determined both of them were at fault. He got it fixed, and got it back and he got hit and it was totaled within a week. He took his insurance check and got an Evo8. Everything was goin fine until it was time to re-up on his policy for the Evo when they told him he would go from paying 190$ a month to 520$ a month.

Reason being was they didn't factor in the first wreck he had which was considered both of their fault, and they just now hit him with the new price tag. Life's a *****. I pay 225$ a month for my 06 STi and I have nothing on my record. It's worth it, but I wouldn't pay 520 a month for a base model Evo (power nothing, interior sucks, no radio) PLUS 500$ a month for the car payment.

Registered User project_skyline's Avatar
    On all my quotes i've found the STI to be higher then the EVO by about 200-600 dollars a year.

I have a 02 wrx with one ticket and 2 wrecks on my insurance and i only pay 205 a month for full coverage... i am a 20 yr old that is in college and i know 205 is alot but after reading this thread i am starting to reconsider... my insurance company told me that if i can make it to 24 w/o any wrecks it will go down to 145 a month... just thought i would add my 2 cents

-Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by KarWrek View Post
    Ok, I'll try to make this short.
    A kid I work with had an SRT4. He wrecked it and it was determined both of them were at fault. He got it fixed, and got it back and he got hit and it was totaled within a week. He took his insurance check and got an Evo8. Everything was goin fine until it was time to re-up on his policy for the Evo when they told him he would go from paying 190$ a month to 520$ a month.

Reason being was they didn't factor in the first wreck he had which was considered both of their fault, and they just now hit him with the new price tag. Life's a *****. I pay 225$ a month for my 06 STi and I have nothing on my record. It's worth it, but I wouldn't pay 520 a month for a base model Evo (power nothing, interior sucks, no radio) PLUS 500$ a month for the car payment.
    Holy **** no thanks on 520 a month

My car payment is $320 a month
    2004 VW GLI "Back In Boost "

Quote Originally Posted by KanoWRX View Post
    well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    one more year and I'll be golden!

I have a bad record when it comes to driving...no DUI's or anything, but I lost my license for speeding in trip digits when I was 18. Also have a slew of other speeding tickets...but I only pay $220 a month on an STI with full coverage!...I can't wait til that goes down a little bit more!
    Story to go along with that?

well...IMO, or IMI (In My Imagination) WRX's/STi's are still better that Evo's...hands down...despise the facts.........

Registered User RealDealTarheel's Avatar
    Wow, I'm 22 and I only pay $140 a month to put full coverage on both my STi and my wife's Dakota. Multi car/married discount FTW.
    2005 Smog Silver STi

Illegally Hard Parked.

Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    Wow, I'm 22 and I only pay $140 a month to put full coverage on both my STi and my wife's Dakota. Multi car/married discount FTW.
    I pay like ~$200 a month for my WRX and i am 18 with 1 accident 1 ticket

Im about to turn 21 i live in California i have a 03 WRX and pay $150 a month for full coverage. thats is less than my older car a 91 dodge stealth i used to pay $215 when i was 18.

I Support ClubWRX
    185 for full coverage 1000/500 deductible. in california. 3 now 4 speeding tickets. (I live up the road from california hwy patrol's regional office)
    Kevin
    Sinister's Blowoff Valve FAQ
    WRX Gas Mileage FAQ
    Sinister's Progress Thread - 430whp 429wtq - Sold
    Firearms Enthusiasts Thread

The Sheriff's Star at the bottom left corner rates a user's reputation.
    If you found a user's post to be helpful or quite the opposite, please make it known to them by clicking the Star!

I do not buy for a second that wrx driver = stupid = high insurance rates. The number of numb-nuts I've seen tooling around in modified (if modified means a fart-can and a big sticker) Honda's would mean that using that equation, insurance on a Honda Civic should run around 1k per week.

p.s. - STOP wrxing wrx's!!
    Last edited by snowcat; 05-13-2007 at 07:37 PM.
    <---- my cat doing a hawkeye impersonation!

Insurance

Meh I pay 230/mo for my 02 but Ive had a few points drop off I still have 2 speeding tickets and an accident on mine.. but it dropped from 400/mo to 230 a mo.. so I could buy my wrx before i was stuck with an s10

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.