Subaru WRX Forum banner

2016 Impreza/WRX compatability

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Germz to Japz 
#1 ·
How compatible are the new imprezas with the new WRX? Obviously different car and different motors,suspension, ect. But buying after market parts such as exhaust or body parts how compatible are they between the two?

#3 ·
I'd be surprised if any after market parts even exist for the standard Impreza. I would imagine that at least some WRX after market stuff would be compatible.

#5 ·
I see, b-b-b-b-but, they are b-b-b-b-both "su_ba_ra_oos" and therefore the same car! Just like th-th-th-the Nissan "ze_a_ed" and the Nissan "g_ee_tee_aaa_rrrr" you know, r-r-r-r-right?

Haha sorry. No but really, I wish more people read what you just posted. I can't stand hearing "nice Impreza" sometimes. You really "Impreza'in" me! Har-Har-Har!

#8 ·
Good to be back and yes dude I lost my mind! :p

To the OP all I have to say is this... If you're planning on buying a regular Impreza and slowly building it into a WRX then you're going to be wasting a ton of time, money, and effort. Just save a little and buy the WRX and call it a day please. You got this...

Good luck and God speed! :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.