Yo, Dawg...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Yo, Dawg... within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yesterday, I picked up a power washer for 9 at Costco. I'd read about this one a couple of months ...

I Support ClubWRX

Yo, Dawg...

Yesterday, I picked up a power washer for $299 at Costco. I'd read about this one a couple of months ago on our local Subaru Facebook group, but we belonged to BJ's Warehouse. Since then, our membership expired, so we joined Costco yesterday.

To paraphrase the Xzibit meme, "Yo Dawg i heard you like Subarus, so we put a Subaru in your Subaru so you can wash your Subaru with your Subaru!"

Steve - Avon, Ohio, USA - Moderator - Fun Drives and North Central States
    The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon (sold) __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Great purchase, in WRB as well! Have you tuned it for E85 yet? How is the paint holding up?

I Support ClubWRX
    That pressure washer is great.
    I haven't seen a Subaru PW yet.
    My snowblower has a Subaru engine.
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

I Support ClubWRX
    Lower and paint the side shirts!

lol That is awesome.
    -The J

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven Logics View Post
    Great purchase, in WRB as well! Have you tuned it for E85 yet? How is the paint holding up?
    I just got it yesterday, so the paint should be good for another week or so. No tune. I'm putting STi stickers on it, so I should be getting 3410 PSI out of it, easy!

The Morris Garage
    2008 Outback 2.5XT Ltd __2002 WRX Wagon (sold) __ 1958 MGA Roadster __ 2008 smart Cabrio __ and a few scooters...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Lower and paint the side shirts!
    :
    I'm making some tapered spacers so I can "stance" it, and putting on some 15 series 8" wheels to replace the 20 series 7" OEM. And I'm gonna Plasti-Dip the chrome bits for a murdered out look.

[EDIT] Oh, and of course I'm going to de-badge it...

The Morris Garage

Do not forget the BOV.
    Drive like hell, you will get there faster!

2015 CWP WRX Premium
    Journal-

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...ml#post3579257

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by TownLine500 View Post
    My snowblower has a Subaru engine.
    My snowblower is a Honda. I've got a fart can and vtec stickers on it, and it can throw snow two, maybe three hundred yards now! Subaru snowblowers suck ice! (fanboy)

I've been on various Subaru parts sites this morning, and having a lot of trouble finding an unequal length header for this thing. Anyone have a source, or good with a welder?

Quote Originally Posted by Goose42 View Post
    Do not forget the BOV.
    Silly, this is the NA model, so I don't have to put up with endless turbo lag.

The Morris Garage

I Support ClubWRX
    I'm thinking something along these lines, but with about 27 negative stance. I'll need to fabricate a camber plate, though.

The Morris Garage

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    I'm thinking something along these lines, but with about 27 negative stance. I'll need to fabricate a camber plate, though.

Those wheels look nice!

Will add a very nice look. WRB and Black. Don't forget to add some stickers of all types.. 5HP for each sticker.

what about an intake?
    Brain Blast!

My build: Minimal. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...han-never.html

2014 ISM Hatch (His)
    2015 CWP Premium (Hers)

I Support ClubWRX
    Not 5 HP, Mark, 10% PSI increase! That's where I got the 3410 PSI above for an STi sticker. Of course I've got to order this today, too!

As for intake, I'm thinking of leaving it stock. A CAI would probably help a little, but I don't want to suck in too much water and hydrolock the engine. Maybe I could put a snorkel on it with a K&N filter up at the top of the handle?

The Morris Garage

I Support ClubWRX
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned by Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by smorris View Post
    Not 5 HP, Mark, 10% PSI increase! That's where I got the 3410 PSI above for an STi sticker. Of course I've got to order this today, too!

As for intake, I'm thinking of leaving it stock. A CAI would probably help a little, but I don't want to suck in too much water and hydrolock the engine. Maybe I could put a snorkel on it with a K&N filter up at the top of the handle?
    Yes! The snorkel with the K&N would be very nice! Bet she'd love the air that nice clean air..

And ahhh yes.. Makes sense.. Its a Subaru after all. 10% more PSI. Duhh.. Worried about Ringlands??
    Brain Blast!

My build: Minimal. http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...han-never.html

2014 ISM Hatch (His)
    2015 CWP Premium (Hers)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkkInNj View Post
    Worried about Ringlands??
    Crap! I never thought of checking clubpowerwasher.net to see if there were any concerns on ringlands! Suggestions? I plan on switching to full synthetic the first oil change, but maybe I should do that now. Since it is air-cooled, maybe I should add a diverter to spray some of the water onto the cooling fins on cylinder #1. I'd just have to remember to not let it run without the water hose hooked up. Now that I think of it, a turbo timer might be a good idea, even though it is the NA version...

The Morris Garage

I Support ClubWRX
    WTF! What do you mean my VIN is not valid for the badge of ownership! F'n Subaru customer service!

The Morris Garage

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.