Soon to be owner of 2011 hatch
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Soon to be owner of 2011 hatch within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone I just signed on a 2011 wrx hatch in dark gray 57k miles for 999 which I pick ...

Soon to be owner of 2011 hatch

Hello everyone I just signed on a 2011 wrx hatch in dark gray 57k miles for $19999 which I pick up on Tuesday. I traded in my 2010 Acura TL shawd it had a weird clunky pipe noise and seemed like belt squeaking. Also burned oil at like 1qt per 1k miles. Other then that I loved it but I've always wanted a tuner car. In read a lot of posts that helped me look for what I believe it a well shape car. Thanks and hope to be a positive influence in the forums.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    Pics!!
    Hatches are a hot commodity right now.
    Any plans so far?
    STINK EYE MOB #500

2009 Subaru Impreza (I bought it new for my Mom)
    2004 Subaru WRX (Sold)
    2013 Subaru WRX Premium
    1996 Honda Civic Lx
    WRX genuine Face Ripping ACCELERATION!!!

My Boston Beat Down Build Thread
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-build.html

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by srm86 View Post
    Hello everyone I just signed on a 2011 wrx hatch in dark gray 57k miles for $19999 which I pick up on Tuesday. I traded in my 2010 Acura TL shawd it had a weird clunky pipe noise and seemed like belt squeaking. Also burned oil at like 1qt per 1k miles. Other then that I loved it but I've always wanted a tuner car. In read a lot of posts that helped me look for what I believe it a well shape car. Thanks and hope to be a positive influence in the forums.
    hold onto that hatch for as long as you can
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

Quote Originally Posted by TownLine500 View Post
    Welcome!
    Pics!!
    Hatches are a hot commodity right now.
    Any plans so far?
    Thanks! I actually didn't like them when they came out but it grew on me. So far I just want to get use to the car for a while. Probably accessport later. Il post pics as soon as I take it off the lot lol

Welcome. Although the 2015's are growing on me, I still believe the hatch is the best looking of them all (personal preference, don't kill me lol).

Iv had it for 3 days now. Totally love it. I'm still getting use to driving manual for more then 5 mins and i feel it's a good car to learn on. I have my occasional stalls slowing to lights or turning slowing but I'm progressing. Changing the really dirty filters now. I ordered Subaru oil and oil filters and will be changing as soon as it gets delivered. Hope to be a positive contributor to the forums :grinning:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_1432840081460.jpg   image_1432840105724.jpg  

Welcome to the Jungle jfisch822's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice choice and conrgats! Well to clubwrx and the hatchback club
    My Build Thread - "Scrappy Doo" 2013 Subaru WRX Hatch
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/builds...wrx-hatch.html

"We're far from having too much horsepower...my definition of too much horsepower is when all four wheels are spinning in every gear."

Quote Originally Posted by jfisch822 View Post
    Nice choice and conrgats! Well to clubwrx and the hatchback club
    Thanks! The previous owner had a sound system. The factory radio has to be shut off and on sometimes because the buttons stop working. The Usb doesn't work at all. The steering controls don't work either. I want to change the hu to a navi anyways. Looking for an economical hu.

Welcome, awesome that you went with the Hatch. It was also something that grew on me over time to the point where I couldn't settle for a sedan especially since they were much more widely available over the hatch.

looks good and yea it is not too hard to pick up stick on... but takes a bit of talent to master... you got it though!

I have the stock non nav headunit out of my 2011 if your interested. Nothing wrong with it, i just upgraded. Nice car buddy!

I suggest getting mudflaps as your first mod. Your paint will thank you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by 4bangerzz View Post
    I have the stock non nav headunit out of my 2011 if your interested. Nothing wrong with it, i just upgraded. Nice car buddy!
    Thanks I appreciate it but il just wait until I get the navi

Definitely get mudflaps.

I think that's a pretty fair price. I've seen a lot of hatches(at dealerships) costing more that brand new 2015 models.

Quote Originally Posted by disqimation View Post
    Definitely get mudflaps.

I think that's a pretty fair price. I've seen a lot of hatches(at dealerships) costing more that brand new 2015 models.
    i mean only get mudflaps (imo) if you do through mixed terrain often... I personally don't like getting mudflaps on a car unless I plan to off-road often... but that's just my personal thing...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.