They shot the Subie in Furious 7
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on They shot the Subie in Furious 7 within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just saw the movie. Loved seeing the Subarus. Hated seeing the Subie hatch that Walker was driving shot up.. There ...

They shot the Subie in Furious 7

Just saw the movie. Loved seeing the Subarus. Hated seeing the Subie hatch that Walker was driving shot up.. There was another STI sedan in the garage that never got driven.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia catless down pipe, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

They built 6 STI's like it and there is only 1 surviving
    Life is short, so I take the long way!

zax
    I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    OK?

Put it out of its misery I suppose.
    2015 CWP WRX STi ... But how did I get roped back into an EJ motor?!
    Zax's utterly unimaginably stock 2015 STi build thread
    Zax's Shaggin' Wagon Build Thread Now tuned for 99% pure Unicorn Jizz!

Zach | Moderator | Builds, Electronics/Car Audio, Engine Modifications, Mid-Atlantic States, Suspension & Wheels, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs |
    Rollin' with the Bugeye Mafia #302
    Facebook me here

Your Mid-A local board: http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/mid-atlantic-states/

I just happened to be flipping through super street magazine when I saw this post and it has a list of the cars. How many where built and how many survived thought it was kinda interesting. But kinda sad as well. The amount of $ they spend on these movies is just insane!
    Life is short, so I take the long way!

zax
    Quote Originally Posted by Megulpha View Post
    The amount of $ they spend on these movies is just insane!
    The money they make from flatbrim and monster energy tweens is equally insane.

Zach | Moderator | Builds, Electronics/Car Audio, Engine Modifications, Mid-Atlantic States, Suspension & Wheels, Tech & Modifying & General Repairs |
    Facebook me here

I Support ClubWRX
    Those poor parents. Then again I suppose if it weren't this, it'd be something else. That's fashion for ya...
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

zax
    Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post
    Those poor parents. Then again I suppose if it weren't this, it'd be something else. That's fashion for ya...
    Neckbeards and Fedoras.

Facebook me here

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 100plus2Vegas View Post
    Just saw the movie. Loved seeing the Subarus. Hated seeing the Subie hatch that Walker was driving shot up.. There was another STI sedan in the garage that never got driven.
    I'm gonna be seeing it with friends either today or tomorrow... on a scale of one to fun (1 - 10) how was it?
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

Hey Germz. Id rate it as an 8. I saw a lot of trailers and behind the scenes before I went, but was still surprised at the action special fX and green screen.

If you can get past the impossible scenarios and defying the laws of physics and allow yourself to just enjoy what you are watching, you will have a great time. I have seen and own every movie of the series on Blu Ray before this one. My favorite is still Fast 5 though.
    14 sedan Limited: AEM intake, Tomioka IC hose, Cobb AP V3, Invidia catless down pipe, custom 3" mandrel bent single exhaust, Aem air fuel gauge,Cobb knob,Perrin Pitch Stop mount, SPT front strut tower brace, K-Sport coilovers@1.5" drop.

07 Duramax LBZ- 26psi,intake, TBE, Diablosport programmer, Edge Insight with EGT, EGR block off, BD exhaust manifold, PPE fuel valve.

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Hey Germz. Id rate it as an 8. I saw a lot of trailers and behind the scenes before I went, but was still surprised at the action special fX and green screen.

If you can get past the impossible scenarios and defying the laws of physics and allow yourself to just enjoy what you are watching, you will have a great time. I have seen and own every movie of the series on Blu Ray before this one. My favorite is still Fast 5 though.
    seen them ALL multiple times... oh and yea F5 is my favorite too... nice...

oh and do not get me started on the ridiculousness for how they defy the laws of physics... sometimes things just make absolutely no sense...

i am SO excited... gonna see it with some friends tomorrow afternoon... stoked as heck...
    Speak Your Mind & Let Me Know

Just seen fast seven and it was absolutely awesome couldn't have done a better job on the ending

I Support ClubWRX
    It was very action packed. I throughly enjoyed it. It was an all around good movie. If someone went to see this movie not seeing the previous 6, they would not be lost. Even a buddy of mine that is not attached to the series at all said he really enjoyed the movie.
    2011 WRB WRX Sedan - Q300, Invidia Catted Downpipe, Cobb RAM Intake w/Box, Tuned by Turn in Concepts
    Stink-Eye Mob #696
    Build Thread
    Facebook
    @billym14

+1 Fast Five is still my favorite. Saw Furious Seven last night. Still a great movie. Touching tribute to Paul Walker there at the end. I enjoyed the movie.

spoiler alert!>.< but icouldnt stop reading lol

I Support ClubWRX
    This series has become tolerable for me over time...I thought that the first 3 were just ludacris (see what I did, there..?), I wanted a refund after Tokyo Drift. Was out of town on business, needed something to do, and decided to go see it..oh well.

The last 3 have had a more "Mission Impossible" vibe to which I'm better able to relate. Still silly, but I enjoy the action and I'm in love with Gal Gadot, so there you go.
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon -- SOLD
    2002 Subaru WRX Sedan -- SOLD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.