2013 wrx sti quick bolt-on up-grade
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on 2013 wrx sti quick bolt-on up-grade within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i just got a 2013 sti for my wife , and i would like too up-grade the power performance of ...

2013 wrx sti quick bolt-on up-grade

i just got a 2013 sti for my wife , and i would like too up-grade the power performance of the cars . i`m looking at bolt-on stuff and after that bring the cars to a dyno to do the final tune up . looking to know what would be the best parts as ehxaust , down pipe , blow off valve , intercooler up-grade and engine management system

thanks !!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'm not usually one to tell people to Google it.... but for this topic... it honestly has been covered to death. literally google that question you asked and you will have all the answers you seek.

Just buy a cobb accessport and put on the off the shelf stage 1 map. You don't need more power than that.

I Support ClubWRX
    ¿troll?
    Stinkeye member 520

Oh its your wife's car! In that case, get a atmospheric bov, Roof mounted intercooler, completely remove the exhaust from the downpipe back and get the biggest turbo you can find. You can also use a ots map with this build.

something else forever Germz to Japz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ericleb View Post
    i just got a 2013 sti for my wife , and i would like too up-grade the power performance of the cars . i`m looking at bolt-on stuff and after that bring the cars to a dyno to do the final tune up . looking to know what would be the best parts as ehxaust , down pipe , blow off valve , intercooler up-grade and engine management system

thanks !!!
    [ I got your back OP don't worry. ]
    [ Welcome and congratulations to both you and your wife. ]
    [ Let us know if you have any other questions or comments. ]

Hello everyone and thank you for taking a moment to read my post!

I just got a 2013 Subaru STI for my wife and I would like to upgrade the power and performance of the car. I'm looking at "bolt-on stuff" and after that I plan to bring the car to a dyno to do the final tune up for the vehicle. I'm looking to know what would be the best part upgrades for my vehicle. I'm specifically looking at upgrading the exhaust, down-pipe, blow-off-valve, inter-cooler, and any other upgrades and engine modifications you would suggest.

Thanks!

For External Use Only irickchad's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I am fast, to give you a reference point, somewhere between a snake and a mongoose.... and a panther.

well from the answer that i receive , i might just go some where else for some answer . I`m not stupid just didn`t whant to look everywhere and test a 1000 parts to find good quality parts that i whon`t have probleme whit .

I Support ClubWRX
    If you are going for small power upgrades go with either an accessport and preferably a catted downpipe (divorced, bellmouth, which ever) or if you have a laptop and some time get a tactrix cable and go with an etune and a downpipe. You shouldnt need an intake only if you want to hear the turbo spool.

I dont know how much a tune would be but if you are going to bring it to a shop why not also ask them as to see what they suggest.

if you want downpipes invida is a popular brand( also for exhaust) but there is also grimmspeed , turboxs, on the lower priced end CNT

the info is all here on the site you just have to take time a search instead of just asking

even though its for a WRX they mods are very similar
    The Big 2011/2012 Mod thread
    Last edited by cflip2x; 03-24-2015 at 11:20 AM.
    2012 WRB 4DR | SPT Exhaust | Cobb Short Throw | Rally Armour | WC Lathe Werks Custom TI Knob | Kartboy Bushings | Stoptech Pads & Brake Lines | JBK Elements DRL | STI HID Retrofit | XB LED Angel Eyes | GrimmSpeed Lightweight Crank Pulley | Perrin Cold Air Intake

CFLip2x 2012 WRB WRX Build

thanks , cflip2x . this is really really helping !!

I Support ClubWRX I Support ClubWRX
    You could take a look at the Engine Modifications section of this site and read through there some.. stickies like this one are usually a good place to start. First Modifications - what to do and not to do

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.