Change Temp Display from F to C
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Change Temp Display from F to C within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Guys, just got my 2015 WRX. Quick question: is there a way to change display for outside and inside ...

Change Temp Display from F to C

Hey Guys, just got my 2015 WRX. Quick question: is there a way to change display for outside and inside temperature from Fahrenheit to Celcius?

Thanks!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Yea, it's in the owner's manual.

I have looked through the manual and could not find it. Could you tell me how to do it or where it is in the manual please?

It's in the MFD section of the manual, around 3-45.

I looked through the portion you mentioned and the whole MFD section and there isnt mention on how to change it. I think it may not be possible

Weird, you can change the language but not the temperature measurement... I guess you can't. Maybe the dealer can do it?

Mine is in C - just change the language to French and it switches the units.

Nah, just messing with ya! I'll have a look through the menus later to see if it's changeable, but I also didn't see anything after a browse through the manual. Mine is a Canadian model though so it could just be the only setting.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.