What is the average height of a new WRX/STI owner? - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on What is the average height of a new WRX/STI owner? within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by trama Pliny the Elder, so hoppy you could use it for shampoo Ugh I've heard amazing things ...

Quote Originally Posted by trama View Post

Pliny the Elder, so hoppy you could use it for shampoo
    Ugh I've heard amazing things about this beer but can never find it around me!!!! I must try it!!!!

I'm 6ft.
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter
    OpenSource tuned by: Matty @ WTF Tuning

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Average height for this thread to this point is 68.5in...meaning 5'8.5" feet.

But the math is flawed because many of us aren't technically "new" owners
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    ProcessWest TMIC Cobb SF Intake w/airbox Invidia Catless Downpipe Invidia Q300 Catback Kartboy Short Shifter

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconRaygun View Post
    LOL huh? I understood about 50% of what you said.

I was referring to not driving like this (how 75% of my friends drive).
    Your friends are using a Nuvolari seating position. It's no longer necessary in road cars (even Alfas).

My wheel is as high and as far out as possible in this car, and somehow still much better than the majority of the cars that I've ever driven
    They're quite roomy in my view but I'm shorter than you.

My seat isn't upright, I don't bend that way... it is reclined, but not like the real ass mofo OG in the above photo.
    Tazio Nuvolari... He did it because he had to at the time. I believe nowadays if given the chance even he'd be more upright.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Ugh I've heard amazing things about this beer but can never find it around me!!!! I must try it!!!!

I'm 6ft.
    Clairol was selling a beer shampoo once upon a time. Good stuff. Honey-yellow-brown and great foam.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post

Clairol was selling a beer shampoo once upon a time. Good stuff. Honey-yellow-brown and great foam.
    I've heard of beer shampoos and beer soaps and that they are actually very good!

Quote Originally Posted by SD_GR View Post

I've heard of beer shampoos and beer soaps and that they are actually very good!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    The Clairol beer shampoo was quite good, yes. Great foam and reasonably priced. I've not use beer soaps. I do use olive oil soaps though and do recommend them. They don't resist "melting" like a more processed soap, and if unscented they smell like an old-fashioned soap -- because they are an old-fashioned soap.
    WRX Info Links, Courtesy TheJ
    Man is a brute.... If you're cruel to him, he respects and fears you. If you're kind to him, he plucks your eyes out. Alexis Zorbas
    I lied. I cheated. I bribed men to cover the crimes of other men. I am an accessory to murder. But the most damning thing of all... I think I can live with it. And if I had to do it all over again - I would. Benjamin Sisko
    DISCLAIMER: Opinions expressed are the author's alone and are inherently worthless.

5'10" without shoes. 6'7" with shoes.
    '13 WRX Premium Sedan ISM

Quote Originally Posted by wrxnh View Post
    5'10" without shoes. 6'7" with shoes.
    Holy Heels batman!

6'0" here.

6'3"! Tall lady powers.

6'3" here.
    2014 WRB WRX

6'3

Quote Originally Posted by livid_wrx View Post
    6'3
    Did not see the the "new" wrx part lol.

5'11" here.....

2015 WRX STi
    World Rally Blue

Smaug is his name and he has a friggin dragon wing.
    Boom Cannon

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.