Subaru WRX Forum banner

2015 wrx track mode

59K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Stanley Yahtzee 
#1 ·
i drove my 2015 wrx in track mode and feel like stage1 or is just me!!
what track mode do?

#3 ·
It's "TRACtion control" NOT "TRACk mode"

The WRX is not a track car. The only thing "Trac mode" does is reduce the VDC intervention. It will not make the car faster in any way. ATV still operates. In full off mode, the VDC is disabled entirely. It's unclear if the ATV is disabled.

#17 ·
I've upgraded to stage 2. How does that effect track mode?? Lol
Does that mean I have SUPER TRACK MODE!!

#23 ·
the placebo effect of my wrx's mighty track mode button (that for some reason just sais traction control, yet a green super sick track mode light comes on the dash is irrelevant), i can FEEL the car hitting maximum powah and thats all that really matters. i can actually feel the tires getting stickier i feel like its definitely an under-appreciated, factory-installed supercharger control button. who needs a slick center diff control knob on an sti, ive got my traction-control-disabling, track-mode-enabling, ancient-Japanese-secret-teriyaki-sauce-flowing, ultimate power button of supreme destiny... im pretty happy with this wrx.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.