Best Color combination 2015 WRX
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Best Color combination 2015 WRX within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Going to be ordering a 2015 WRX at the end of the year and I can't make up my mind ...

Best Color combination 2015 WRX

Going to be ordering a 2015 WRX at the end of the year and I can't make up my mind on color. I have only seen a few colors in person so I thought I would take a poll on what's getting the most attention so far. I am really leaning towards DGM, silver looks good too. I will be getting the limited so I will have the LED's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I ordered mine DGM but the Galaxy Blue Pearl GBP has really got me wondering if I ordered the right color.

I Support ClubWRX
    GBP and CWP are probably the most popular right now. I'd get WRB though m

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

I Support ClubWRX
    Every color makes me wonder if I made the right choice. ISM and CWP look best with the stock wheels in my opinion.

I Support ClubWRX
    I am a fan of the new galaxy blue pearl. But if I had to make a choice I would probably go with black

I was all about the black, until I saw how actually very sparkly it is, not a Henry Ford black is what I mean. Anyways, just pick one, you can't lose. Besides, (my own comment included) who gives a rats butt about looks-the cars roll great!

DGM due in T-10days...

I Support ClubWRX
    I will never own another black Subaru. Seriously the worst color you could possibly get.

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    I will never own another black Subaru. Seriously the worst color you could possibly get.
    OEM subaru black paint is horrendous. I should have gotten SWP and then when I was ready to cough up the dough for a good professional quality paint job, do black at that point. Oh well! From 20 feet away she looks fricken good!

And to be fair, I did suggest galaxy blue pearl! (which I am sure will looks just as awfully swirled as black after a month or two)

And I am actually surprised MWF that your black looks that bad. The paint on my 06 was actually quite a bit better than on my GR. Lasted 5 Maine winters without really much damage at all (was the dark grey though).

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    OEM subaru black paint is horrendous. I should have gotten SWP and then when I was ready to cough up the dough for a good professional quality paint job, do black at that point. Oh well! From 20 feet away she looks fricken good!

And to be fair, I did suggest galaxy blue pearl! (which I am sure will looks just as awfully swirled as black after a month or two)

And I am actually surprised MWF that your black looks that bad. The paint on my 06 was actually quite a bit better than on my GR. Lasted 5 Maine winters without really much damage at all (was the dark grey though).
    My car had a pretty neglectful first owner. I don't think he knew what washing and waxing are. That and he also must have parked in the door ding championship section of town lol.

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelwfox View Post
    My car had a pretty neglectful first owner. I don't think he knew what washing and waxing are. That and he also must have parked in the door ding championship section of town lol.

doesn't help!

Quote Originally Posted by 11blackSTi View Post
    I never look at the GBS and wish I bought another colour... but any little mark shows up on it.

I just saw the Ice Silver Metallic in person at the dealership and I think that's the Color I will order

I was just wondering this same question! I am ordering mine next week and was contemplating colors. I just owned a CWP 2015 but due to it being considered a lemon I am getting a new one. I really liked the CWP, but there's something about the WRB that keeps picking at me. Decisions decisions....

I was going to purchase a silver 2015 but then saw the black one sitting next to it and was in awe, so the black one came home with me.

Blue silver white!
    Black is too hard to protect

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast