Best Color combination 2015 WRX - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Best Color combination 2015 WRX within the Everyday Impreza Talk forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Is the new white exactly the same as the old white? (2014 SWP) Mine is holding great!...

I Support ClubWRX
    Is the new white exactly the same as the old white? (2014 SWP)

Mine is holding great!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

It's a bit different. I don't know by how much but if you put them next to eachother you'll see a difference in tone or shade...something. yours is satin white the new is crystal white.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Stinkeye member 520

I still haven't warned up to the new body style...having said that I think the darker colors look better on them.

I have a 2010 WRX, which I think looks better in lighter colors to see the lines of the body better when casting shadows. But with the new models...just looks better in darker colors to me.

I Support ClubWRX
    I really love the GBP color. However, I love WRB almost as much and it doesn't show dirt like many others.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    This is the picture that convinced me to go with GBP:

I saw a GBP at the dealership today and it looked sick! Although, the WRB doesn't show dirt and bugs as much. When I had my husband park his WRB next to the GBP, it was a little more obvious. You can't go wrong with either color tho IMO

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, I actually tried to change my order to WRB after I placed it. I was a little late and my order would have been pushed back a month, so I stuck it out with GBP. I'd be happy with either one though, good luck with your second chance choice.

GBP is gorgeous, you will be super happy. I am probably going to go with CWP again. I live in the desert and the dust and bugs out here are outrageous, along with the snow grime in the winter.

IMHO the red is the best looking. There was a red one on the showroom floor at my local dealer, and I feel like it really pops, especially with the red instruments and stitching. The only downside is that you will most certainly get noticed/draw attention.

As far as showing swirls and light scratches, which is worse? WRB or GBP?

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by kashwrx View Post
    As far as showing swirls and light scratches, which is worse? WRB or GBP?
    GBP will show them more. Darker colors are harder to maintain.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 (typo, schmypo)
    GTA:O ClubWRX Crew

My "Build" Thread!

2006 WRX TR
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #1856...ssshhh don't tell anyone!

Best Color combination 2015 WRX

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo0034 View Post
    This is the picture that convinced me to go with GBP:
    It does look sweet.

I've gotta say, I think I like the darker colors on this car. My biggest problem with its exterior styling is the big black surrounds of the front fog lights/ turn signals -- they look clunky in relation to the slim headlights/main grill. A darker paint color makes them stand out less IMO.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.